- Regulated: CySEC, CIMA
- Head Country: St. Vincent and the Grenadines
- Min $250 Deposit
- Operating Since: 2010
- Type: ECN
- Spread: Variable
- Commission: From $0 – $8
- Platforms: MetaTrader 4, FIX API, Web, Mobile
- Funding: Wire Transfer, Credit/Debit Card, Skrill, Neteller, UnionPay, SticPay, Postepay, Sepa
- Spread: Variable
Just2Trade is a regulated online broker offering a wide range of products, services, accounts and trading platforms. They provide global traders with competitive trading conditions and fees.
In this detailed Just2Trade review, our online broker research team have covered some of the most important aspects for you to consider when choosing the best broker for your online trading needs.
Just2Trade are an international online broker offering a range of trading products and services. They give clients access to trade a large range of trading instruments across multiple asset classes including Forex, Cryptocurrencies, Commodities, Stocks, Shares, Indices, Metals, Energies, Options, Bonds, Futures & CFDs.
Just2Trade have been providing online brokerage services since 2006 and are trusted by 155,000+ clients from 130 countries. They cater for retail and institutional clients with the possibility of integrating third-party trading programs through an Open API.
Just2Trade incorporate a high-speed trading infrastructure with ultra-modern 100G network covering Europe, America, Asia and Russia. This allows them to maximise order execution speeds, from 0.05 seconds. They offer direct access to the markets with competitive commissions, reliable execution and maximum liquidity from their liquidity providers (LPs). Liquidity is aggregated from major banks which allows them to provide low spreads starting from 0 pips.
Just2Trade Online Ltd authorised and regulated by Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) in accordance with license No.281/15 issued on 25/09/2015.
They are a member of the Investor Compensation Fund (ICF). The purpose of the ICF is to secure the claims of covered clients for up to €20,000 against ICF members through the payment of compensation if the necessary preconditions are fulfilled.
Just2Trade are under the Market in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID) which sets forth a range of requirements for the entire European financial sector with the aim of introducing a single European market in financial instruments. Its main goal is to promote efficient, transparent and integrated financial trading infrastructure, ensuring a higher degree of investor protection. The directive contains measures for the organisation and functioning of investment firms, facilitating cross border trading, while creating strategic opportunities.
Just2Trade put great emphasis on Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Counter Terrorist Financing (CTF) and Know-Your-Customer (KYC) measures. Some client accounts have negative balance protection.
Just2Trade do not offer services to the United States or any other jurisdiction where such products or services are not permitted. Some Just2Trade broker features and products mentioned within this Just2Trade review may not be available to traders from specific countries due to legal restrictions.
Just2Trade have a variety of flexible and powerful trading platforms suitable for all styles and levels of traders. They offer the MetaTrader 4 (MT5), MetaTrader 5 (MT5), CQG & ROX platforms.
MetaTrader Trading Platform
Developed by Russian software company MetaQuotes, MetaTrader is one of the most popular trading platforms, used by millions of traders worldwide. It is known for its user-friendly interface and implemented trading tools. MetaTrader is freely available on desktop (Windows / Mac), web and mobile (iPhone / iPad / Android / Tablet). The mobile and web platforms are useful for those who wish to trade whilst on the go from anywhere at any time.
- Real time price quotes from multiple instruments in the market watch window
- Market depth: View all available buy/sell prices in real time (MT5 only)
- Support for multiple order types
- Multiple time frames and chart types
- Range of technical indicators & graphical objects for chart analysis
- Fully automated trading with expert advisors (EAs)
- Strategy tester for back testing EAs over historical data
- Built-in MQL programming language for creating custom indicators, scripts & EAs
- Compatible with multiple devices
- Financial news from Dow Jones & technical analysis from Trading Central
CQG Trading Platform
Just2Trade offer the CQG trading platform which has been running for over 35 years and provides traders with direct access to over 40 exchanges from across the world and a wide range of instruments that can be traded on these exchanges. This includes futures, options and more.
CQG is available in various different high-end terminals both for investors and for speculative traders. This includes CQG Integrated Client, CQG Spreader, CQG QTrader, CQG Trader & CQG Desktop.
- Official partner of major derivative exchanges, providing direct connection to them;
- Renders services in more than 60 countries and is represented in 10 cities in the United States, Europe and Asia;
- Is used as an official trading platform by many big brokerage companies;
- Maintains its own infrastructure;
- Provides various trading platforms and services ranging from the simplest to professional ones;
- Provides high-end system of portfolio risk assessment in real time mode;
- Provides clear and high-quality market data;
- Provides one of the best graphical interfaces (including a flexible order entry interfaces), a unique set of charts (including charts for derivatives and their analysis, as well as properly constructed continuation charts);
- Calculates account balance and assess positions in real time mode;
- Supports different types of connections (FIX, API, Excel.) and integration with trader’s platforms.
- Receive historical data;
- Aggregate, visualise and sort data;
- Develop and analyse trading systems;
- Automated trading;
- Technical analysis;
- Analysis of term structure (contango, backwardation) and calendar spreads trading;
- Evaluate options, option strategies and analyse volatility;
- Support of complex orders, for example, OCO orders or orders connected with curves of technical analysis (for example, trend lines);
- Output data in Excel and trade from Excel;
- Receive news and economic calendar.
ROX Trading Platform
ROX is a sophisticated electronic order management system with instant routing to exchanges, ECNs, market makers and MTFs world-wide. ROX empowers traders by providing lightning fast access to many sources of liquidity. ROX users can benefit from competition among a large number of market centres, each of which have their very own special advantages and opportunities.
ROX simple yet powerful point-and-click screens enable trading in many marketplaces at the same time. It is efficient, reliable and easy to use. Its speed, simplicity, and record-keeping abilities can help to give traders a performance edge in the marketplace.
The FIX API is an electronic communications protocol that was developed for the real-time exchange of trade-related information. It is commonly used by professional traders and allows you to avoid the use of intermediation software. It provides direct access to the market with your own programs.
Using the FIX API, advanced developers and quant traders can use their own proprietary algorithms and black boxes to easily connect to the Just2Trade server and use the FIX (Financial Information Exchange) price data feeds. This provides a direct connection to institutional liquidity providers with lower latency and improved fill rates.
Just2Trade Trading Tools
The Just2Trade platforms have an abundance of trading tools built in that can be utilised to improve market analysis, trade management and more. In addition, they also offer clients some standalone trading tools
Trading Central is an award-winning fusion of automated analytics & analyst research that has been supporting traders since 1999 and is available in 32 languages.
It offers robust coverage of 75,000+ instruments to help investors broaden their trading strategies and diversify their portfolios.
The patented pattern recognition technology conducts technical and fundamental analysis to help optimise trading strategies with easy alerts, back testing and customisable filters.
- Registered & award-winning analyst software
- Independent opinion from global research team
- Uniquely transparent & educational experience
- Automated & personalised trade ideas
- Combination of technical and fundamental analysis
- Turnkey integration & mobile solutions
Just2Trade provide PAMM accounts where investors have the opportunity to access the markets without trading on their own, and managers can potentially generate additional revenue through the management of investment funds. The minimum amount required is USD 100/EUR 100 and users pay a commission only for results.
Market Research & Analysis
This service is for clients who prefer to make investment decisions with professional assistance. Using market research of the Just2Trade experienced analyst team, clients can get the opportunity to create their own investment strategies. There is a range of asset management solutions for those who wish to invest their funds in global financial markets, with full control over their investment portfolio.
- Trading signals from experienced analysts
- Possibility to develop individual strategies on the US exchanges (NYSE, NASDAQ, BATS, CME, ISE & more)
- Total control over your account
- Low transaction fees
- Account protection up to €20,000
Just2Trade provide asset management on stock markets of North America and Europe, in collaboration with a leading Russian investment holding, FINAM. Using their trading strategies, Just2Trade manage client capital by investing in stocks of leading US and global companies that are traded on the major exchanges NYSE, NASDAQ, BATS, etc.
The minimum amount required is $80,000 and there is an asset management fee from 20% charged based upon the NAV growth. There is absolutely zero guarantee on the performance when investing in asset management. Read the risk s on the Just2Trade website and seek independant advice.
- Historical track record to review
- Management fees are charged only if the value of your investment portfolio grows
- Unique system of risk management
- Ability to invest in reserve currency – US Dollars
Robo-advisor is a globally recognised service that aims to help traders using modern technologies. It is an automated investment adviser for creating and managing an investment portfolio with minimal human intervention. Investment portfolios are calculated individually for each client, based on the results of a questionnaire with 8 questions to determine your preferred risk preferences.
Just2Trade offer clients professional analytical assistance with high-quality research that covers most financial markets and instruments worldwide.
Just2Trade provide the latest market news from the world of economics and finance. They have a section of their website dedicated to frequently updated news articles.
Just2Trade users can keep track of current economic data using the provided Economic Calendar. News can be filtered by country and importance. You can see previous, forecasted and actual results of each economic release. This calendar can be used as part of a fundamental analysis.
Just2Trade give traders the opportunity to subscribe to their research notes service.
Free daily mailout of analytical reviews and forecasts for the current date. Mailout is done from Tuesday to Friday on working days.
Free weekly mailout of analytical review and forecasts for the next week. Motion charts of popular currency pairs and precious metals.
World Markets Weekly
Free weekly mailout on major world events that have an impact on the quotation of the securities of companies worldwide.
Trading Ideas (Market Research)
Using free market research of Just2Trade’s experienced analyst team, clients get the opportunity to create their own investment strategies.
Just2Trade offer a wide variety of trading instruments across multiple markets including Forex, Cryptocurrencies, Commodities, Stocks, Shares, Indices, Metals, Energies, Options, Bonds, Futures & CFDs.
- Over 30,000 instruments
- 20 markets
- Over 5,000 instruments
- Key markets
- Direct access
- Execution from 10 milliseconds
- From $1 per contract
- Spreads from 0.0 pips
- Leverage up to 1:500
- Negative balance protection
- STP/ECN execution
- Corporate and public
- Analytical support
- Leverage up to 1:3
- Over 90,000 instruments
- Option desk
Just2Trade Accounts & Fees
Just2Trade offer a choice of four account types:
- Forex Demo Account – for beginners who want to understand how the currency market works, and practice trading without any financial risk.
- Forex & CFD – a special account for beginners with a lower minimum deposit amount of $100, no brokerage commission and protection against negative balance. Spreads on this account type start from 0.5 pips with no commission charged.
- Forex ECN – this account is for those who already have exchange trading experience and want to get the highest execution speed. The minimum deposit required for this account type is $200. Spreads on this account type start from 0 pips with a $3 per lot commission charged. This account does not have negative balance protection.
- MT5 Global – this account is for professional traders, trading through one of the most powerful and modern platforms for Forex and MetaTrader 5 stock exchanges. The minimum deposit required for this account type is $200. Spreads on this account type start from 0 pips with a $2 per lot commission charged.
Any account allows you to choose your preferred amount of leverage (up to 1: 500 for professional clients only) and gives access to all markets.
To qualify as a professional client requires meeting the following guidelines, 1) Have a portfolio of greater than €500k (not including property or cash) 2) Have a verified history of placing significant sized positions (down to broker discretion) 3) Have worked in the capacity of a professional position related to derivatives / speculation / trading. Match any two of these requirements to qualify as a professional client.
It is important to note that negative balance protection, Investor Compensation Fund and recourse to the Financial Ombudsman Service is removed should you qualify for a professional account as you are then classified as professional trader under ESMA regulation.
Just2Trade have a simple and transparent tariff for futures and options trading: $1.50 per contract per side (buy or sell) for all contracts regardless of contract currency. Exchange, clearing, regulator’s and other fees are paid separately and one to one with stock exchange rates in contract currency. Market data value is paid for separately.
As broker fees can vary and change, there may be additional fees that are not listed in this Just2Trade review. It is imperative to ensure that you check and understand all of the latest information before you open a Just2Trade broker account for online trading.
Just2Trade offer professional customer support 24/7 via online chat, telephone and email.
Just2Trade Deposit & Withdrawal
Just2Trade have a variety of 20+ convenient methods for depositing and withdrawing funds from your trading account. This includes bank wire, credit/debit card and online payment systems such as Neteller and Skrill. Please note that some methods may only be available to specific countries and not all are available for both deposit and withdrawal.
Some fees may be charged when using certain payment methods. Withdrawal requests are processed within the same day or next if outside working hours. The withdrawal time can vary depending on the payment provider and method. Bank transfers may take a few business days to clear whilst some methods can be instant.
Some payment systems may have transaction limits, restrictions, and requirements which are indicated on their respective websites. You may need to verify your account to remove limits on particular methods in some countries. Just2Trade strictly does not accept third-party payments. All funds deposited into your trading account must be under the same name as your Just2Trade trading account.
Accounts can be opened in EUR, USD, RUB. The different currency options are beneficial as currency conversion fees do not apply when using an account in your own currency.
Just2Trade Account Opening
Opening an account with Just2Trade is a quick and easy process with a short online registration form to complete. After this you will need to fill out a questionnaire to ensure your suitability for the products and services offered, this is done to protect inexperienced clients. If accepted you can then upload your documents to verify your identification (passport, drivers license, etc) and address (e.g. utility bill no older than 3 months). Once verified by the Just2Trade account team, you can then fund your account and commence trading.