Investing in Ahold Delhaize
Today’s global economy can be highly competitive. As a result, some companies with decades or even centuries of experience are looking to join forces to face the competition in the marketplace.
This is the case of Ahold Delhaize. A company that has emerged from two companies with more than 100 years of experience each. Providing a robust and economically strong option. Which makes it an excellent choice for investors. The real name of the company is Koninklijke Ahol Delhaize NV.
Whether you are looking to invest for the first time or have years of experience, Ahold Delhaize shares are a great opportunity. This company is less than 5 years old, yet takes the stock market journey of the companies that formed it. Promising a great return for the future.
What is Ahold Delhaize?
Ahold Delhaize is a Belgian-Dutch company, consolidated on 25 July 2016. It was established as the union of Koninklijke Ahold N.V. and the Delhaize Group. These companies have 133 years and 153 years of experience respectively. The company’s headquarters are located in Zaandam, a major Belgian city.
Both companies have, throughout their history, focused on the sale of basic consumer products. Today, the company operates supermarkets, convenience stores, hypermarkets, online grocery shops and more.
This grocery and household options company has a presence in 11 countries. It has more than 6,500 shops that are derived from 21 local branches that are part of this parent company. Employing more than 375,000 people between its various shops.
One of Ahold Delhaize’s main focuses is to provide a strong bond and excellent service. Especially in the face of a competitive market in the food industry. Using the experience of both companies to provide a better service. Always at the hand of the end customers.
An interesting aspect of the company is its concern for the sustainability of resources. Harvesting quality ingredients, always with sustainable agriculture. To supply the different shops, while at the same time caring for the environment.
From 2018 to 2020 alone, Ahold Delhaize shares have risen 42.2%. Positioned at €23.75 (EUR) by December 2020. Even within 2020, the company has seen increases of up to 40.5% between March and August.
Coming from two large companies that are each more than 130 years old, Ahold Delhaize’s knowledge and economic strength is unstoppable. To the point that the company presents excellent opportunities for those who choose to invest in Ahold Delhaize.
For 2019, Ahold Delhaize reported an increase in total sales. Generating revenues of €62.3 billion (EUR). Increasing the company’s net income to €1.79 billion (EUR) for 2018 and at the same time improving the Ahold Delhaize share price.
Since the inception of the Ahold Delhaize stock price, large increases have been recorded. Generating excellent investment opportunities. One of the best opportunities is a return of 819.9% over 11 years and 237.5% over 6 years. So buying Ahold Delhaize shares is very profitable.
Buying Ahold Delhaize shares: Advantages
- Hundreds of years of experience together. Both companies have more than 130 years of experience each. Giving them impressive strategies and track records. So the Ahold Delhaize share price promises to be as robust and high as that of each of the companies separately.
- More than 6,500 shops in 11 countries. This international presence gives Ahold Delhaize stock a greater opportunity for growth. The company’s shops are the preferred shops for thousands of shoppers who shop for their groceries in these shops on a daily basis.
- They have all kinds of options. From hypermarkets, supermarkets, convenience stores and more. Including also pharmacies and liquor shops. Making the company’s various shops, by definition, the choice of many people. Improving the value of Ahold Delhaize shares on the stock market.
- They seek to obtain products with self-sustainable methods. Which makes the company score points with all the environmentally conscious citizens of the world. Making them prefer these shops and thus increasing Ahold Delhaize shares.
Buying Ahold Delhaize shares: Disadvantage
- Strong competition in the food industry. Both in supermarkets and physical shops, as well as online. So Ahold Delhaize has a lot of competition worldwide.
If you are looking to learn how to trade Ahold Delhaize, the process is quite simple. Before you can buy Ahold Delhaize stocks, you need to choose one of the best brokers available. Our recommended options are as follows.
- Charles Swab International
- IQ Option
After choosing the broker you want, the next step to learn how to buy Ahold Delhaize is to register your account and load the balance. To finally make the purchase of the NASDAQ stock: Ahold Delhaize. Here’s how to do it.
- Log in to the broker’s official website and look for the registration button.
- Here, you must fill in all your personal details as well as your payment information. Either with TDC or a digital wallet.
- Verify with the email you will receive.
- Charge the balance to buy Ahold Delhaize shares on the stock exchange. Remember that it trades as Euronext: AD and AMS: AD.
- Click on the buy stock button and you’re done. You should see this registered in your portfolio.
- Find out how much an Ahold Delhaize share is worth before you buy or sell. Check its stock market history to see the profitability of your transaction.
- Save a portion of your monthly salary. Looking to make your savings work for you. Taking advantage of Ahold Delhaize stock rises, such as the 273.5% rise, to grow your money.
- Analyse the price of Ahold Delhaize shares. Seeking to predict upward and downward movements in stock prices. To make future investments.
- Read news from this company, as this may affect the share price.