Investing in AkzoNobel
For those who have taken control of their finances and internalised the need to invest in the stock market, this article is the perfect help. Today we will tell you how to buy AkzoNobel shares and thus put your money to work making more money.
Of course, there is no point in telling you about AkzoNobel’s share price without first providing you with some crucial information about this Dutch company. If you are just starting out in the stock market, we recommend AkzoNobel because of its long history and wide global reach. If you want to know more, join us on this tour.
What is Akzonobel?
Akzonobel is a large Dutch multinational company headquartered in the Dutch capital, Amsterdam. It has operations in more than 150 countries. Its business is paint and other coatings for domestic and industrial use, and it is a benchmark in the sector, especially in Europe.
The company we know today as Akzonobel is the result of a long chain of mergers dating back to the end of the 18th century. They have a wide range of customers all over the world, as well as brands that are top sellers in the markets where they are integrated. Today, Akzonobel employs 34,500 people.
Its business model and success make Akzonobel stock one of the top choices among stock investors in the European chemical sector.
Morgan Stanley recently released a comprehensive report in which they identified Akzonobel as one of the best companies to invest in during the third half of the year. They were not wrong, as this company has gone through a large and comfortable recovery cycle, which translates into an increase in Akzonobel’s share price.
Akzonobel’s business scope is quite broad, with two clearly distinguishable operations: decorative paints and coatings. In the former, Akzonobel is deeply active in the markets of Europe, South America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia. In the coatings business, Akzonobel’s coatings are used for boats, automobiles and industrial applications.
This breadth has enabled Akzonobel to maintain share price stability to a large extent. However, it should be noted that there was a drop in share prices at the end of the first half of the year. However, the business strategies allowed the share value to recover to the point before the price decline.
- This company has a strong savings potential that allows for a recovery in the value of Akzonobel shares.
- Its commitment to a business policy centred on the 3 P’s: planet, people and paint, provides a sustainability approach that is positively perceived by the public. With this, it maintains a solid leadership position.
- One of the aspects that has given the Dutch company Akzonobel’s share price a good balance is of course its wide range of customers spread over 5 continents.
- Akzonobel has a wide range of leading paint brands including Sikkens, International, Interpon and Dulux.
- Akzonobel witnessed a remarkable plunge in share price in the course of March 2020. however, it has woven a gradual return to the point before the fall.
- The impact of the coronavirus significantly affected the upward performance of Akzonobel’s shares, behaviour that has been witnessed within the European chemical industrial sector.
As you have noticed, buying AkzoNobel shares is a very good idea, however, it remains to be clarified how to invest in this company. In order to buy AkzoNobel shares, you need to have a licensed stockbroker. In case you don’t have one, there are plenty of good brokers on the internet. We can save you time searching by pointing you to some of the best and most reliable brokers, including the following:
- Charles Schwab Corporation
- IQ Option
Now that you have chosen your broker, it is time for you to register to invest with Akzonobel. If you are ready, follow these steps:
- Go to the broker’s website.
- Go to the new registrations section and complete the forms that will be presented.
- Verify that the registration was successful through the message you will receive in your email.
- From your account, enter the amount you are going to invest in the stock market by buying Akzonobel stocks.
- Find out how much Akzonobel shares are worth so that you can calculate how many you can buy with the money you have loaded.
- Proceed with the purchase transaction.
- Once the transaction is completed, it will be part of your portfolio until such time as you decide to liquidate it.
- Although Akzonobel’s shares are quite stable, make it a habit to check their stock price. This is crucial to prevent shocks at risky times in the markets.
- If you wish to buy shares at the low points we suggest you track Akzonobel’s share performance on nasdaq in real time.
- There are financial, political, economic and business scenarios that can affect the value of your Akzonobel shares. For this reason you should always be informed.
- Never fail to check the technical and fundamental analysis provided by specialists and the company itself on its performance in the current and past financial years. This way you will be able to foresee certain fluctuations that mean making or losing money.