Investing in Alstom
In the past, Alstom has presented excellent investment opportunities. These continue to present themselves today, especially with the increases in the value of Alstom shares this year. They are up from 22.48% to 53.91% this year alone.
So you can learn more about Alstom and its excellent investment opportunities, we bring you everything you need. From past increases, company strengths to how to invest in Alstom.
What is Alstom?
Alstom S.A. is a multinational company of French origin, which focuses on manufacturing operating materials for rail transport. Including heavy-duty locomotives, boilers, AGV, TGV, Eurostar trains and more. It also manufactures high-speed trains, suburban trains, subway trains and more.
This company was founded in 1928, more than 92 years ago. Alstom’s headquarters are located in Levallois-Perret, France. The company has gone through many changes, including a merger with the British subsidiary of General Electric.
By 2020, the company decided to purchase a train subsidiary called Bombardieria Transportation. This will increase the company’s assets and is an excellent option to enhance Alstom’s presence in other countries.
In addition to selling rail vehicles for public or private transport, the company designs signaling equipment. So whatever the different railway companies worldwide may need, they will find it among Alstom’s products.
Alstom is one of the leading companies in the rail transportation industry. The company has a strong economic position, recording net revenues of €8.072 billion (EUR) and assets of €13.410 billion (EUR).
By December 2020, Alstom’s shares were trading at €45.88 (EUR). It recorded increases of 32.99% since November and up to 53.91% since March this year. This demonstrates the great profitability of investing in Alstom.
In addition to increases in Alstom’s stock market value, the company has presented great opportunities over the years. From 2016 to 2020, the company has increased 145.87% and 196% since 2005. In fact, from 2005 to 2008, an increase of 377.4% was recorded, providing excellent returns for investors.
Buying Alstom shares: Advantages
- History of share price increases, especially in 2020. Reflecting high increases in the value of Alstom shares. With variations of 32.99%, 22.48% and up to 53.91% in this year alone.
- It has product sales with more than 100 companies worldwide. Who constantly require parts and services from Alstom. Providing it with a large amount of constant net income throughout the year. So the share price Alstom has a very stable economic position.
- Alstom’s technology is very popular around the world. Both the older power generation products and the specialized boilers that the company manufactures. It has a high level of innovation and is the preferred choice of many specialized companies.
- One of the leading companies in rail transportation. With more than 200 facilities in different countries. Which are operated daily by the company and generate large annual revenues. Improving the stock price in the stock market.
Buying Alstom shares: Disadvantage
- New competencies have emerged in recent years. With parts and machinery that have much lower costs, without sacrificing efficiency. So the company’s presence has been affected in some countries and this could affect Alstom’s stock price.
Learning how to buy Alstom is very simple. The first thing you need to do is choose a broker that makes you feel confident. To do this, we bring you some of the options that we have found to be the most reliable and secure when buying NASDAQ Alstom shares.
After choosing the broker you want, the next step to buy an Alstom share is to create your account. After that, you must load your balance and make the actual purchase. Below we explain what you need to do for this.
- Enter the official website of the broker you have chosen.
- Look for the option to register or create a new account.
- Here, you will be asked to enter your personal information, account information and payment information into the system.
- After registration, you will need to verify your account. To do so, enter your email address and click on the verification link.
- Once verified, load the amount of balance you need, to buy Alstom stocks as you wish. This can be done with TDC or a digital wallet.
- Now, all you have to do is search for Alstom shares in the system. You can find it as EPA: ALO or Euronext: ALO.
- Here, you must click on the option to buy shares and select how many shares you want. Wait for the verification process and you are done. You should see your shares reflected in the portfolio.
- Regularly analyze how much an Alstom share is worth and how its value has changed over time. In this way, you can learn how to analyze and predict future changes in value.
- Read the latest news related to Alstom’s decisions, new acquisitions and more. These may positively or negatively affect Alstom’s share price.
- Before selling an Alstom share, check how much it is trading at. Knowing the profitability of your share, to see if it is a good time to sell.
- Buy stocks regularly instead of simply saving money in the bank. This will help you increase your savings and make it work for you by increasing it on a regular basis.
If you want to know the profitability of a possible investment in Alstom stock that you want to make, the best thing to do is to analyze changes in the past. This will allow you to discover how much income you could generate from buying and selling Alstom shares.
In March 2020, an Alstom share price of €29.81 (EUR) was recorded. The share rose in value by 55.8% until July. Then, it increased again between November and December 2020 by 33.0%. An investor who decided to buy Alstom shares for a total of €1,000 – €10,000 (EUR) would receive €2,071.73 – €20,717.36 by December 2020.