Investing in Arcadis
Arcadis has commercial contracts in the area of natural or created assets advisory. Due to its outstanding track record, Arcadis shares have increased over the years, providing excellent returns for investors.
By 2020, the value of Arcadis shares has increased 40.04% and up to 115.75%. Making the stock a very profitable one. Here’s what you need to know about Arcadis. Its track record, strengths and even how to buy Arcadis.
What is Arcadis?
Arcadis is a company specialized in advising other companies with their design, asset management and more. The company was founded in 1888 and acquired local projects. With a focus on reclaimed land, rural areas and more. It was not until the 20th century, when Arcadis began to offer its services worldwide.
Arcadis is headquartered in Zuidas, Amsterdam, The Netherlands. However, it carries out projects of all kinds and offers its products worldwide. It uses its different divisions to do so. These divisions are Arcadis Latin America, Arcadis UK, Arcadis US and RTKL Associates Inc.
Over the years, Arcadis has been involved in high-profile construction projects. These include major projects such as London City Airport and the A2 freeway in the Netherlands.
At the product level, the main focus of Arcadis is consulting. It offers a global design service for projects, assistance in the engineering area and consulting for the management of active or natural assets.
The company has an outstanding track record of advising companies and clients around the world. Which it can easily accomplish, thanks to its more than 140 years of experience. In addition to the expertise of the 27,875 employees the company had by 2019.
The value of Arcadis shares has improved over the years. It has recorded an increase of up to 1,191.0% in its economic performance. This demonstrates the company’s great economic robustness.
For 2019, Arcadis recorded a net income of €3.5 billion (EUR). This shows an increase from previous years, which is also part of the reason why the value of Arcadis shares regularly increases.
At the end of the year, in December 2020, the Arcadis share was positioned at €26.30 (EUR). This value of NASDAQ Arcadis shares represents an increase of 40.04% since October, 110.23% since May and 115.75% since March 2020. Demonstrating the regular increase and the lucrative opportunity to invest in Arcadis.
Buying Arcadis shares: Advantages
- Clients and divisions worldwide. Counting with projects of great importance along the continents. Generating increases in Arcadis stock price and better annual income. In addition to a better reputation.
- Increase in the value of the shares on the stock exchange. This increase in the price of Arcadis shares has been going on for several years. Demonstrating itself in 2020 as in other years. With rises of 40.04% to 115.75% over the year.
- High revenue record. Increasing for 2019 the amount of money it received among its various divisions. Allowing that the more important the projects, the higher the value of Arcadis stocks.
- Major sustainable acceleration projects for the future. Seeking to create infrastructures and areas in general that are more environmentally friendly. Which promises to be very profitable with today’s movements, positively influencing also the share price Arcadis.
Buying Arcadis shares: Disadvantage
- It must adapt to the policies and restrictions of various countries. Since its divisions carry out projects in the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, China, the United States, Brazil, among others. This means that it must adapt to the engineering criteria of each country in the areas of construction, energy and more.
If you want to learn how to invest in Arcadis, here is what you need. The process is quite simple, the first thing you must have, is a trusted broker. For 2020, we tested several options. The ones we liked the most for the trust generated, security in transactions and low commissions, are the following.
After choosing one of the brokers, you must complete the whole process of registering your account before buying the Arcadis stock. To do this, just follow the instructions below.
- Access the official website of the broker you have chosen.
- Look for the new user registration option.
- Here, fill in the requested information.
- To verify your account, click on the verification link that you will receive in your email.
- Then, load the balance you wish to invest. You can use a TDC or a digital wallet.
- Search for the Arcadis share on the platform. This company is listed as AMS: ARCAD and Euronext: ARCAD.
- When you find it, click on the buy share option.
- Wait for the verification process and that’s it! Your action should be reflected in your portfolio.
- If you own Arcadis shares, regularly check how much an Arcadis share is worth. Calculating the percentage change with your share, seeing if it is profitable to sell.
- Read the latest news and new projects that Arcadis acquires. As this may increase the Arcadis share price.
- Analyze the price of Arcadis shares, seeking to learn how to predict these variations in the future. This will provide you with future opportunities to buy Arcadis shares.
- Consider saving monthly in Arcadis shares instead of a bank account. By 2020 alone, the stock was up 115.75%. That would make your savings earn great interest.
Calculate past investment opportunities to predict how much you can generate in future investments. For 2020, there were opportunities during the year of 28.7% between March – April, 42.2% between May – June and 52.9% in September – December. In total, this generates a return of 379.79%, with an increase of 279.79% in your investment.