Investing in Axa
If you are not looking to start your career in the investment world, it is important that you pick a good stock. On this occasion, we bring you a company that has been rising its shares at a steady pace for the past few months. This is Axa S.A., a leading insurance company of French origin.
Today, Axa is an insurance company with a worldwide presence. Although its main focus is in the United States, France and the United Kingdom. In order for you to know why it is a good idea to invest in Axa, we will tell you a little more about it.
What is Axa?
Axa S.A. is a multinational insurance company of French origin. It was founded in 1816, so it is an important company with more than 200 years of antiquity. This is a great feat for a recognized insurance company that today has a worldwide presence.
Axa’s main products are life insurance, home, personal insurance and much more. In addition to personal insurance, Axa also has a range of insurance for the self-employed. You can choose between business insurance, personal insurance, savings for the future and much more.
One of Axa’s most requested products is insurance for companies. It has insurance for employees, civil liability, electronic protection, vehicle insurance for companies, among others. All of these are specially designed for the needs of all companies worldwide.
In addition to the classic Axa insurance. This company also has an investment system. Allowing you to secure your money for the future, with certain benefits if you decide to purchase this product.
Axa is a company with more than 200 years of experience and is at the peak of its financial success. A multinational of this stature knows how to adapt perfectly to changing times and provide specialized products for its customers. So you will always enjoy financial success and a high Axa stock price.
Currently, Axa has 99,843 reported employees as of 2019. It has total capital of €69.9 billion (EUR) and operating income of €4.20 billion (EUR) for 2019.
For December 2020, the share price stands at €19.78 (EUR), increasing Axa’s share price by 4% in the last 6 months. When the shares were at €19.05 (EUR). This streak has been increasing more and more in the last few months, as from November to December, the shares increased in value by 33%.
Axa’s financial situation only promises to improve. Since with the worldwide pandemic of COVID-19, more citizens are looking for good life insurance. Which is specifically what Axa offers, with excellent service. So the economic future of the company, promises.
Buying Axa shares: Advantages
- Increase in annual earnings. Currently, Axa S.A.’s earnings are expected to be 20.67% above its regular income. Because of this, AXA’s stock price may increase above its current value. Therefore, the shares are on the rise.
- Earnings increased compared to previous years. Currently, Axa’s earnings are 95.30% higher than in previous years. Therefore, the company is in an economic boom and this positively affects Axa’s share price.
- They offer highly sought-after life insurance with the global pandemic. Life insurance is a highly sought-after product in 2020 because of COVID-19. Because of this, the AXA stock price is on the rise and is expected to continue to rise.
- The current price is below fair value. Because of this, it is a good time to buy with Axa. Soon the value of Axa shares will increase again, giving you a good return on your investment.
Buying Axa shares: Disadvantage
- High level of debts. Currently, Axa has debts with other companies and customers, because of the basic principle of insurance. Because of this, Axa’s share price may go down in the future, however, this will not be comparable to the increase it has had in all these months.
Buying Axa shares is a fairly simple process and as you can see by this point, it is very profitable. Here we will show you in just a few steps, how to buy in Axa.
First, you must choose a broker. There are several brokers to choose from. Each one varies its platform and the advantages it offers you. You can even choose brokers that will allow you to buy fractions of shares if you want to start small. The main recommended brokers are the following.
After choosing the broker to buy Axa stock, the next step to learn how to invest in Axa is to open your account and make the purchase. This is quite simple. Just follow the steps below.
- Enter the official website of the broker of your choice.
- Look for the registration option.
- Here, fill in all the personal and payment information.
- Load the balance you wish to use to invest in Axa Shares. Depending on the site, you can use TDC, digital wallets such as PayPal or cryptocurrencies.
- Then, search in your broker for the NASDAQ Axa stock. Remember that it is listed on the stock exchange as Euronext Paris: CS.
- Here, just click on the Buy Action button.
- Wait for the process to complete and you are done. You should now be able to see the Axa shares you purchased in your portfolio.
- Check how much an Axa share is worth and the history over the last few months before selling or buying.
- Keep an eye on Axa’s latest news and product launches, as this may affect the price of Axa shares.
- Invest small amounts. As you feel confident in what you are doing, invest a little more to generate a higher return.
- Look to buy stocks on a regular basis. Making your money work for you, rather than just leaving it sitting still in a bank account.
We recommend you to analyze the percentage variation in past actions, to predict future profits. For example, buying €1,000 (EUR) in November 2020 would have earned you €3,300 (EUR) in December 2020. Just by buying Axa shares. And you, what are you waiting for to generate income by investing in Axa with your savings?