Investing in Baidu
Throughout its history, Baidu has seen increases of up to 4018.6% in its share price. This positions this company as one of the favorites for investors around the world. If you want to know more about it, we bring you some of its history, strengths and even teach you how to invest in Baidu.
What is Baidu?
Baidu, Inc. is a Chinese multinational technology company. The company was founded by Robin Li and Eric Xu on January 1, 2020, and has been in the Internet technology and services industry for more than 20 years. Baidu is headquartered in the Haidian district of Beijing, China.Baidu’s main products are the offering of internet related services, being its main function the search engine. Many of its products consist in offering Artificial Intelligence services.By 2020, Baidu is positioned as one of the largest Internet and Artificial Intelligence companies in the world. Positioning Baidu’s search engine as the second most used search engine worldwide.Baidu’s beginnings date back well before 2000. Since it is a modification of the search engine designed and programmed by Robin Li in 1996. Which was later implemented as part of the company.In total, Baidu has 57 products and services. Including its popular search engine, an online encyclopedia, a cloud storage service, a multi-topic forum, among others.In addition to web applications, Baidu designs a variety of applications for smartphones. Including regular keyboards, emoji keyboards, augmented reality applications, among others.
Baidu is one of the most financially robust of the Chinese web services companies. The company owns 76.05% of the shares of web search engines in China.For 2018, Baidu recorded revenues of $15.63 billion (USD) and assets valued at $45.476 billion (USD). Which demonstrates its great economic position globally in the web industry and proving the profitability of buying NASDAQ Baidu stock. By 2020, Baidu shares were trading at $151.59 (USD). Registering with an increase of 13.94% since November 2020 and 81.28% since March 2020. So buying Baidu shares can be very profitable as an investment.Over the years, the Baidu stock price has varied surprisingly, generating great investment opportunities. Throughout the company’s history, there has been an increase in the Baidu share price of up to 4018.6%. This demonstrates the astonishing increase that the company has had in its 20 years of experience.Buying Baidu Shares: Advantages
- Outstanding search engine with a large number of users, especially throughout China, noted for its excellent search functionality. This has given it the popularity it enjoys and the high price of the Baidu share in the stock market.
- The company is investing in new technologies. So Baidu stands out not only for its classic web service products, but these new products it researches and develops. Which has given a great value to Baidu stock exchange and promises to increase these in the future as these technologies are launched.
- Innovation in the autonomous car industry. With cutting-edge technology that will innovate the autonomous vehicle industry. Being one of the best competitions that European and American companies will have. This is expected to increase Baidu’s stocks in the future.
- Leading company in the Chinese stock market. Noted for having a high value in its share price Baidu. In addition, 76.05% of the shares of search engines traded on the Chinese stock exchange belong to Baidu. This continues to grow today.
Buying Baidu shares: Disadvantage
- Low advertising revenues. Since the main advertising client is the Chinese market. Society that has a less consumerist culture, which generates lower revenues in this way. Slightly endangering the value of Baidu shares in relation to this type of revenue.
Learning how to buy on Baidu is quite simple, here is everything you need to know. The first thing you need to do is to choose a broker. Here are the best brokers we have tested in 2020 in terms of ease of use, low commissions and online security.
After choosing one of these brokers, the next thing to do to buy a Baidu stock is to register your account. Then you need to verify the account, load the balance and buy the stock. Here are the instructions on how to do this.
- Access the official website of your broker.
- Look for the option to register as a new user.
- Fill in the requested data. Both account, personal and payment information.
- Verify your account by clicking on the link you will receive in your email.
- Charge the balance to your account to buy the shares.
- Search for Baidu shares on the platform. It trades as NASDAQ: BIDU.
- Then click on the buy action button and wait for verification.
- That’s it! You should now see the action reflected in your portfolio.
- Read the latest news of this Chinese company and its developments in technology. As this will greatly increase the price of Baidu shares.
- If you own a Baidu share, regularly check how much a Baidu share is worth. So you know the best time to sell and when to buy back.
- Learn how to analyze the ups and downs in the price of Baidu shares. This will allow you to discover new investment opportunities such as those in 2020. Which gave a return of up to 81.28%.
- A good way to invest in Baidu is with your monthly savings. Buying shares and saving them will allow the money you set aside each month to grow instead of just storing it.