Investing in Barrick Gold
Barrick Gold, is the gold, silver and copper mining company, which ranked as the largest as of 2019. The value of the Barrick Gold share increases regularly, due to the fact that the company trades in a precious and highly valuable mineral. Which makes it possible to enjoy great investment opportunities.
By 2020, Barrick Gold is looking to mine staggering amounts of up to 141.74 tons of gold and 14,174.76 tons of copper. If you are interested in the Barrick Gold stock prospectus, here we tell you more about the company. They include its track record, strengths and we even explain how to buy Barrick Gold.
What is Barrick Gold?
Barrick Gold is a mining company, specializing in gold and copper. It was founded by Peter Munk in 1983, giving the company more than 37 years of experience in the industry. Barrick Gold is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The company’s main economic activity consists of gold mining and commercialization. Providing this raw material to master jewelers around the world, this industry is one of the most lucrative. This allows Barrick Gold’s stock price to be in constant growth.
Until 2019, Barrick Gold was positioned as the largest gold mining company worldwide. It was only surpassed by a competing company, which, by allying with another, slightly surpassed its annual numbers.
By 2020, the company expects between 130.40-141.74 tons of gold to be produced. Increasing copper mining to 12,373.79-14,174.76 tons, in annual operations. The company’s operations are spread across mines located in 13 countries, with 16 sites that are active today.
Barrick Gold is a company that trades gold, silver and copper, three of the world’s most valuable commodities. This provides great economic strength to the company and high stability to the growth of Barrick Gold stocks.
Although 2020 has been very difficult economically for companies worldwide, it has not affected Barrick Gold. The company was able to continue operations and increase the Barrick Gold share price by 94.4% during the year.
The company’s revenue was reported at $9,717 million (USD) for 2019. Which improved for 2020 and this is forecast to be even higher for 2021. Due to the ambitious sum of minerals mined by 2020. Which will generate a high NASDAQ Barrick Gold share price in the stock market.
Buying Barrick Gold shares: Advantages
- The company sells highly valued minerals. This gives it great economic stability. Although only three products are listed, the high value of these products gives the company a great stability to the Barrick Gold stock exchange.
- Record increase in the value of the stock by 2020. Posting an increase in Barrick Gold share value of up to 94.4% over the year. Demonstrating the company’s robustness, even during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Large amount of mined gold and copper to be sold by 2021. What promises to increase its revenues for this year, foreseeing already a rise in the value of Barrick Gold shares. Being a very profitable company.
- First largest gold mining company in the world. Title that lasted until 2019, with the union of two competitions that merged their companies. Which to some extent, only demonstrates the economic robustness of the company, this being supported by the high price of Barrick Gold shares.
Buying Barrick Gold shares: Disadvantage
- Dependence on a small market. Generating the company’s revenues solely from the sale of these three minerals. This could jeopardize the value of Barrick Gold shares if the price of gold, silver and copper fall.
Learning how to trade Barrick Gold is very simple, the first thing you need is to have a reliable broker. There are several brokers that we have tested, which have low commissions, an excellent platform and high digital security. These are the following.
After choosing among the best brokers, you must register and verify the account. To finally make the purchase of the shares. The process is quite simple, all you have to do is follow the instructions below.
- Enter the official website of your trusted broker.
- Look for the option to register as a new user.
- Fill out the form with all your personal, account and payment information.
- Verify your account by clicking on the link you will receive in your email.
- Log in to your account and load the balance you wish to invest in Barrick Gold.
- Search for the company’s shares on the platform. Barrick Gold trades as TSX: ABX and NYSE: GOLD.
- Click on the buy action button and wait for confirmation.
- That’s it! Your shares have been purchased and will be reflected in your portfolio.
- Be attentive to the price of gold and copper mainly. As they are the most sold by the company and will affect Barrick Gold’s share price.
- When holding Barrick Gold shares in your portfolio, check daily how much a Barrick Gold share is worth. This way, you will know if it is a good time to sell and then buy again.
- Instead of saving in the bank, consider buying Barrick Gold shares and saving in these. It is practically the same as saving in gold and copper, since it is the mineral most sold by the company.
- Read about Barrick Gold’s new mine acquisitions. As this may increase its revenues and at the same time the value of the company’s shares.