Investing in BASF
Throughout its history in the stock market, BASF has presented investment opportunities. It has presented returns of up to 345.2% in some years. Demonstrating its excellent opportunities.
Here we bring you everything you need to know about this company if you are interested in investing in it. Including its track record, economic strengths, weaknesses, past opportunities and much more.
What is BASF?
BASF SE, is a multinational chemical manufacturing company. It was founded more than 155 years ago, on April 6, 1865. Today, the company’s headquarters are located in Ludwigshafen, Germany.
The company currently has a worldwide presence. Operating in more than 190 countries. Through subsidiaries located in more than 80 countries in Europe, Asia, Oceania, America and Africa.
This company produces chemicals for all types of economic sectors. Including agriculture, automotive, electronics, construction, electrical industry, pharmaceuticals, nutrition, among others.
In addition to classic chemicals, BASF also manufactures plastics, sells catalysts, among others. It has even ventured into the exploration and production of oil and natural gas.
BASF is currently in a great economic position. For 2020 and 2019, increases in operations have been recorded. This has positively affected the BASF stock price.
Their economic robustness is such that by 2019, they recorded net revenues of €59.316 billion (EUR). In addition to assets valued at €86,950 (EUR). This has been improving for 2020 and is reflected in the value of the NASDAQ BASF share.
In previous years, BASF shares have delivered high investment returns, with share price increases of up to 345.2%. As of December 2020, BASF stock stands at 61.04%. Reflecting an increase of 9.53% since November and 56.39% since March.
Buy BASF shares: Advantages
- Operating income has improved. In the last two years, BASF has recorded a higher level of revenues. Increased the value of BASF stocks. As the company has a better economic position than in previous years. Factor has increased for 2020 and promises to continue for 2021.
- No promotional campaigns are required. Since they are a company specialized in the professional chemical industry and have operations in more than 80 countries. The largest companies of all kinds request BASF’s services and advertising is completely unnecessary at this point.
- They have registered high increases in shares since the beginning of 2020. This makes it an excellent opportunity to invest in BASF, thanks to the profitability generated in recent months. Even more when it is noted that the increase in shares will continue for 2021.
- Great opportunity, recovering its share price. Since the BASF share price has been low in 2019. But all 2020 have been recovering, thus generating excellent investment opportunities.
Buying BASF shares: Disadvantage
- Poor decision making in the use of assets. This aspect, generated by decision making without an economic strategy, can affect the company. Thus, the price of BASF shares decreases.
If you want to learn how to invest in BASF, here is everything you need to know. First, you need to choose a reliable broker. Below, we bring you the brokers that we have invested with and have given us great confidence, security and low commissions.
After choosing the broker of your choice, the next step to learn how to buy in BASF is to register your account and load your balance. After that, you can purchase your shares in the company.
- Enter the official website of the broker you have chosen.
- Look for the option to Register as a new user.
- Here, you will have to fill in your personal information and billing information, in order to upload your balance to the site in the future.
- Once you finish this, you will be able to verify your account. You should receive an email with a verification link from your broker.
- Once you have verified your account, load the balance you need to buy the shares you want. Remember to check the BASF share price at the time of your purchase.
- Search for the stock in the system. It is listed on the stock exchange as FWB: BAS.
- Once you find it, click on the buy share option.
- Wait for the process of confirmation and acquisition of the share.
- That’s it! You now have your stock in the portfolio.
- Regularly check how much a BASF share is worth, trying to analyze how it varies. To predict future changes in share value.
- Read the latest BASF news. As these can positively or negatively influence the value of BASF shares.
- Before selling a share, check that the BASF share price gives you a good return on your investment.
- Buy BASF shares on a monthly basis. Since this company has regular increases in its shares and can provide you with great investment opportunities. This way your savings are increasing regularly.
- Before buying BASF shares, analyze the price variation over the last few weeks and the company’s news. This can tell you if it is a good time to buy or if the value of the stock could go down further.
We recommend that you always analyze the price of BASF shares, in addition to analyzing possible gains you may have had in the past. This can help you to know what the profitability of the investments you make with the company will be like.
Between March and December 2020, BASF‘s share value increased from €39.03 (EUR) to €61.04 (EUR). It varied 56.39% in these months. Investors who took advantage of the opportunity by buying €1,000 – €10,000 (EUR) in March received €1,563.92 – €15,639.25 (EUR) in December. Demonstrating the profitability of this stock.