Investing in BP
For 2020 alone, increases of 21.83%, 38.24% and up to 49.46% have been recorded throughout the year. Providing excellent profitability to those who decide to invest in this company.
If you are interested in BP’s investment opportunities, here you can learn everything you need to know. From the company’s history, strengths, weaknesses to the process of how to invest in BP.
What is BP?
BP plc is a British multinational company. Its main economic activity is the sale of fuels, oil and natural gas. BP was founded on April 14, 1909 and has more than 111 years of experience. Its headquarters are located in London, England, United Kingdom.
Originally, BP was born as Anglo-Persian Oil Companya, which was renamed British Petroleum Company in 1954. By December 1998, this company merged with Amoco Corporation, being renamed BP plc by 2001.
BP’s principal subsidiaries are Castrol, Standard Oil of Ohio and ARCO. BP has such economic strength in the oil industry that it has been named one of the seven largest oil and gas companies in the world.
BP has operations in more than 80 countries around the world. It records production of up to 3.7 million barrels of BEP and has a reserve of 19.945 billion barrels of BEP.
In total, BP has around 18,700 service stations worldwide. The company even plans to invest 10 times more in the renewable energy industry and reduce oil production by 40% by 2030.
BP is a company with a huge economic robustness. The company recorded $282.62 billion (USD) in revenues for 2019 and increased its assets to $295.19 billion (USD) for the same year.
While the current focus is on moving away from fossil fuels and towards renewable technologies, BP is doing exactly that. As it publicly stated, it will invest 10 times more in the renewable energy industry. Improving its assets and revenues in this area. Making buying NASDAQ BP shares very profitable.
In fact, there have even been increases in the BP stock market shares throughout 2020. The shares varied 38.24% from March to December and even 49.46% from October to the end of 2020. Investors around the world have taken advantage of this opportunity to buy BP shares.
Buying BP shares: Advantages
- Investments in renewable energy for the future. This puts BP in an excellent position for environmental and electricity investments in the future. Improving BP’s stock price at the same time.
- Large number of subsidiaries around the world. Providing the company with large monthly revenues of up to $282.62 billion (USD) annually. Ensuring a high BP stock market listing.
- BP can expand with its clean energy alternatives. As the future looks to reduce the use of fossil fuels and focus on renewable technologies, investing in BP is an excellent opportunity for the future. Therefore, investing in BP is an excellent opportunity for the future.
Buying BP shares: Disadvantage
- Several oil spills over the years. This has caused a terrible public image of the company. Although the company has tried to renew it, some people and environmental activists do not forget these past catastrophes.
Learning how to buy in BP is quite simple, below we teach you everything you need to know. The most important thing is to have a reliable broker, which provides security and low commissions when buying or selling your shares. The ones we have liked the most this 2020 are the following.
After choosing your trusted broker, you must create your account to carry out the investment process. To do so, follow the instructions below.
- Access the official website of the broker of your choice.
- Look for the registration option.
- Fill in all the personal, account and payment information requested by the site.
- Then, perform the verification. To do this, log in to your email and you will see an email from your broker. Click on the verification link inside.
- Deposit money into your broker account. To do this, you can use your TDC or various digital wallets accepted by the broker.
- Search for BP stock in the system. It trades as LSE: BP, FWB: BPE and NYSE: BP.
- Finally, click on the option to buy the stock, wait for the verification and that’s it. You will now have the stock in your portfolio.
- Follow the latest news from BP. Analyzing decisions regarding the changes it promises to make. This may affect the BP share price in the future.
- Learn in a conceptual and practical way, how to analyze stocks in the market. In this way, you will be able to review how much a BP share is worth and be able to predict future changes or understand past changes.
- Buy shares on a monthly basis, always checking the value of BP shares. Since the company is regularly rising in value on the stock market, you can use this to make your savings grow.
- Analyze public opinions of users as well as new company deals. Verifying that the change of image really affects BP positively and does not go unnoticed. As this will influence the BP share price.
It is always recommended to analyze as much as you can the price of BP stocks. You will be able to verify if the stocks are going to go up or down, in order to buy or sell them at the right time.
If you want to see the true profitability of this company, you just need to analyze the price of BP shares in the past. Comparing whether the increase of the company’s shares on the stock exchange, are of interest to you. As in 2020, BP shares increased 49.46% in a matter of 2 months.