Investing in Daimler
Buying Daimler shares has been very lucrative for 2020 and is expected to be lucrative for 2021. With increases of up to 166.53% in share value. If you want to know more about this one, below we bring you a bit of its journey, strengths and so on. We even show you how to invest in Daimler.
What is Daimler?
Daimler AG, is a multinational company of German origin, with commercial products in the automotive area. This company is better known as Mercedes-Benz. The company’s headquarters are located in Stuttgart, Germany.
The company itself was founded in 1926, but can trace its origins to 1883, when Benz & Cie. was founded by Karl Friedrich Benz. By 1926, Benz & Cie. merged with Daimler Motoren Gesellschaft. Forming the company Daimler-Benz, which eventually changed its name to Daimler AG by 2007.
Daimler AG’s focus area is to design, innovate and manufacture quality vehicles. Improving year after year the inclusions of each vehicle, in order to give a unique experience to the drivers of the company’s vehicles around the world.
Daimler AG designs and manufactures a variety of vehicles each year. These include passenger cars (conventional vehicles), trucks, vans and buses.
In addition, it offers a variety of products in the area of services. These include financing, insurance policies and mobility applications. Thanks to these Daimler services, the company’s customers are able to avoid traffic jams and achieve optimal travel in urban areas with high vehicle density.
Daimler is one of the most lucrative and powerful companies in the automotive industry. Mainly because of all the vehicles Mercedes-Benz manufactures annually. This generates the high level of revenue and enables Daimler’s high stock price.
For 2019 alone, the company recorded revenues of €172.745 billion (EUR) and assets valued at €302.438 billion (EUR). Giving it great economic strength on the stock market.
For 2020, Daimler’s share price has seen large increases of up to 166.53% between March and December. There have even been several interesting investment opportunities, which over the course of the year, were able to deliver a high return of 338.82%.
Buying Daimler shares: Advantages
- Investments in research and development of new technologies. With tangible results, such as those generated in vehicle models in previous years. So they have exclusive customers, which has a positive impact on the value of Daimler shares.
- It is a company with a focus on innovation. Seeking to stay at the forefront of vehicle technology. Innovating and creating one-of-a-kind products. Which helps the value of NASDAQ Daimler shares also increase with the new annual launches.
- Worldwide customer portfolio. Both high-end companies as well as private customers who are looking for the company’s outstanding products. This helps to increase the level of revenue and therefore raises Daimler’s stock price.
Buying Daimler shares: Disadvantage
- The weakness in its products are trucks and buses. This makes this section of the company a weak link, generating little revenue and not taking advantage of the opportunity. As a result, they do not increase the value of Daimler shares as much as they could.
Learning how to buy into Daimler is quite simple. If you want to enjoy the company’s lucrative investment opportunities, here’s how to do it. The first thing you need to do is to choose a reliable broker. The best brokers we have tested for 2020 are the following.
After choosing a reliable broker, the next step is to create your account. To finally be able to buy the Daimler share. Here are the instructions on what to do in each case.
- Access the official website of the broker you trust the most.
- Look for the option to register as a new user.
- Enter all the data requested by the system to create the account.
- In your email, click on the verification link you will receive.
- Log in to the platform with your data and load the balance you wish to invest in Daimler.
- Search for shares of Daimler AG. The company is listed as ETR: DAI and FWB: DAI.
- Then click on the buy action button and wait for confirmation.
- That’s it! You should now see the action reflected in your portfolio.
- Daimler is the company known as Mercedes-Benz. So it is important to review the latest news and innovations that the company launches to the market. As this will affect the value of Daimler shares.
- If you have shares of this company in your portfolio, check how much a Daimler share is worth. Analyze how much it has increased in value since you bought it, and judge whether it is a good time to sell.
- Consider saving your money in Daimler stocks. For 2020 alone, this company’s stock rose to 166.53 over the course of the year. So it’s very profitable to invest your money this way.
- Learn how to analyze theoretically and in practice, the price of Daimler shares. This will allow you to predict good opportunities to buy or sell shares, thus taking advantage of the change in value of the stock.
If you want to know the true profitability of Daimler shares, we recommend you to analyze the opportunities on past occasions. For example, in 2020 there were three large increases in the value of the shares. 83.6% between March-June, 40.2% between June-October and 31.6% from October-December.
An investor who could analyze and predict these variations in Daimler’s share price would receive a return of 338.82%. This would mean an increase of up to 238.82% on his money. In other words, if he invests €1,000 – €10,000, by December 2020, he will obtain €3,388.23 – €33,882.33.