Investing in Deutsche Bank
Whether you are an experienced investor or looking to enter the world of economics, it is important to know more about important companies. In case you want to learn more about this important company, we bring you everything you need. From its strengths, past investments to how to invest in Deutsche Bank.
What is Deutsche Bank?
Deutsche Bank AG is a leading and long-established multinational investment and financial services company. Founded on March 10, 1870, it has more than 150 years of experience in the world of economics.
The company’s headquarters are located in the Twin Towers of Deutsche Bank, Frankfurt, Germany. This financial institution has a global reach. It is present in 58 countries, including countries in Europe, America and Asia.
Thanks to its outstanding work in the financial world, Deutsche Bank has positioned itself among the world’s leading banking institutions. It has even received the accolade of being the twenty-first largest bank in the world and the largest in Germany.
Deutsche Bank AG has a range of specialized products for private clients, corporations and institutions. Providing cash management, international currency exchange advice, stock exchange shares and more.
This company consists of a universal bank with three divisions. The private and commercial banking division, the corporate and investment banking division, as well as the asset management division. It excels mainly in investment advisory.
As Germany’s largest banking institution, this bank has an impressive economic strength, with a high share price Deutsche Bank. Recording €22.441 billion (EUR) in revenues for 2019, €62.160 billion (EUR) in total equity and €1.298 trillion (EUR) in assets.
Thanks to its outstanding economic position, Deutsche Bank shares have been highly valued on the stock market over the years. For December 2020, the Deutsche Bank stock price is positioned at €9.74 (EUR). So the stock is up 14.32% since November 2020 and €49.16 (EUR) since December 2019.
Deutsche Bank’s share price has varied greatly throughout its history. Presenting excellent opportunities for those who have chosen to invest in Deutsche Bank. In fact, an outstanding opportunity presented itself between 2009 and 2010, increasing 209.2% in the value of NASDAQ Deutsche Bank shares on the stock market.
Buying Deutsche Bank shares: Advantages
- An excellent tour with more than 150 years of history. With an outstanding track record, being the first banking institution in Germany. Providing excellent profitability to the investments of those who have decided to buy Deutsche Bank shares. Even if they are customers of the bank.
- It has investment experts. This provides an interesting perspective to the institution. Since they have generated high investment returns for Deutsche Bank’s clients. Being the favorite of millions of customers, Deutsche Bank shares have a high share price.
- Focus on the client’s growth. Providing great satisfaction in their investments, improving their economic situation. So it has become one of the institutions with the largest number of customers in Germany and the world. Improving the price of Deutsche Bank shares.
- The bank’s shares have risen in the past. Providing returns of up to 209.2% in periods of less than a year thanks to Deutsche Bank stock value. This could indicate a similar return for future investments. As one of the most robust financial institutions worldwide.
- Improvement of the online banking system.
Buying Deutsche Bank shares: Disadvantage
- Large expense record. Due to lawsuits in connection with the U.S. Supreme Court. Which could affect Deutsche Bank shares. However, being such a robust institution, this could be only a temporary downturn, easily recovering the Deutsche Bank stock price.
The process of learning how to buy into Deutsche Bank is quite simple. Here we bring you everything you need to know, to learn how to properly invest in this company.
The first thing you need to do is to choose the right broker. To do this, we bring you the brokers that have most interested us either for their low commissions, great security or ease of use. These are the following.
After choosing one of the best brokers, the next step to buy a Deutsche Bank share is to register on the site and verify your account. The process is quite simple. Just follow the steps below.
- Visit the official website of the broker of your choice.
- Look for the registration option.
- Fill in your personal and payment information on the page.
- Check your email, to perform the verification. Just click on the link you receive in an email from the broker.
- Once your account is verified, load enough funds to buy the shares you want.
- Then, search for the stock on the page. It is listed on the stock exchange as FWB: DBK (German stock exchange) and NYSE: DB (North American stock exchange).
- Click on the buy share button and you are done. You should see it reflected in your portfolio
- Regularly find out how much a Deutsche Bank share is worth. Looking to predict share price rises or falls.
- Read news from Deutsche Bank, to learn about possible increases or decreases in the stock price.
- Save regularly and try to buy shares in the bank. This will allow you to regularly increase your savings, instead of having them stored in the bank.
- Remember past increases in the stock market, to analyze future movements of the bank’s shares. Being able to enjoy profitability as in the past, when it increased 49.16% from 2019 to 2020 or 209.2% from 2009 to 2010. .