Investing in Deutsche Telekom
This company has a great investment opportunity for those who wish to enjoy great profitability. In 2020 alone, investment opportunities of 18.64% and up to 40.44% have been seen. All in a matter of months.
If you want to learn more about this leading telecommunications company and the investment opportunities it has for you, here’s what you need to know. From the company’s history, strengths, weaknesses, economic position and we even show you how to buy Deutsche Telekom.
What is Deutsche Telekom?
The origin of Deutsche Telekom, a public telecommunications company founded in 1947. It was privatized in 1995 and it was decided to change its name to Deutsche Telekom.
The company was listed on the stock exchange in 1996. When it started selling shares to the public. Today, 68.1% of the company is owned by free investors and 31.9% by the German government.
Deutsche Telekom’s main focus is to provide quality and fast telephony to its customers. Although originally a German company, it has gone on to serve countries around the world.
T-Mobile is the recognized brand name of this company. It has operations in the Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Poland and the United States. Deutsche Telekom has a variety of subsidiary companies to offer its services.
Telephony and Internet service for cell phones are not the only services offered by this company. It also offers broadband internet, digital television, fixed telephony and IT services.
Deutsche Telekom is the largest company in Europe in terms of revenue. This demonstrates its strong economic position as well as Deutsche Telekom’s growing share price. Making it an opportune company to invest in.
For 2019, net revenues of €80.5 billion (EUR) were recorded, with total equity of €46.2 billion (EUR) and €170.6 billion (EUR) in assets. Demonstrating Deutsche Telekom’s robust economic position.
The Deutsche Telekom share price is positioned at €15.21 (EUR) for December 2020. The company is in a constant increase of its shares. This can be easily demonstrated by looking at its value in previous months.
Since October, shares are up 18.64% through December 2020. By March 2020, Deutsche Telekom stocks stood at €10.83 (EUR), reflecting a 40.44% increase in the shares over the same year. This high return on Deutsche Telekom stock makes it an excellent company in which to invest.
Buying Deutsche Telekom shares: Advantages
- Telecommunications company with the highest revenues in Europe. With a strong economic position. In addition to providing excellent opportunities for investors who buy NASDAQ Deutsche Telekom shares.
- Optimal performance in fiber optic networks. Providing better service throughout Europe and the United States. The high demand for this company’s contracts will continue to stand out.
- They make the right decisions to expand economically. Providing you with new economic horizons. This also has a positive influence on Deutsche Telekom’s share price.
Buying Deutsche Telekom shares: Disadvantage
- Competition in Germany. This has been generating a decline in revenues in this country. In addition, internet communication technologies mean that telephony is less required on a daily basis. This may negatively affect Deutsche Telekom’s stock price.
If you want to learn how to invest in Deutsche Telekom, here are all the instructions you will need. The first thing you need to do is to find a broker you like. Below, we bring you some of the brokers that we trust the most for their electronic security, platform convenience and low commissions.
After choosing one of the brokers from the list, you must register on the page to buy Deutsche Telekom shares. To do so, just follow the instructions below.
- Access the official website of the broker you trust.
- Look for the registration option. Here you will need to fill in the requested personal information and payment information.
- Verify your account. Enter your email address and click on the link you will receive from the broker.
- Then, top up the account using your preferred method (TDC or digital wallet). Enough to buy the Deutsche Telekom shares you want.
- Search for Deutsche Telekom stock in the system. It trades as FWB: DTE.
- Click on the purchase option and wait for the process to finish.
- That’s it! You now have the stock available in your portfolio.
- Keep an eye on European telephony news, as it may affect the value of Deutsche Telekom shares.
- Regularly review how much a Deutsche Telekom share is worth, in order to learn how to analyze the ups and downs in the stock, so you can take better advantage of investment opportunities in the Deutsche Telekom stock market.
- Buy shares monthly with your savings if Deutsche Telekom stock is at low points. As this will allow you to make your savings work for you.
- Take advantage of times when the company is going to launch new technologies. This could drive up Deutsche Telekom’s share price, creating excellent investment opportunities.
One of the best things you can do to see the profitability of investing in Deutsche Telekom is to analyze past share price increases. For December 2020, the stock was trading at €15.21 (EUR), which was up 3.54% since November, 18.64% since October and 40.44% since March of the same year.
In fact, one of the largest increases ever recorded in the company’s shares was 434.1% over a 3-year period. This means that an investor could buy Deutsche Telekom shares worth €1,000 – €10,000 (EUR). After 3 years, he would receive a return of €4,341 – €43,410 (EUR).