Investing in Engie
This company has registered investment opportunities that pass the 190% return for the purchase of Engie shares throughout 2020. It is a very lucrative company for investors around the world.
If you are interested in learning more about the investment opportunities Engie has for you, here we bring you everything you need to know. From the company’s history, its future decisions, to how to invest in Engie.
What is Engie?
Engie S.A. is a multinational company of French origin, which offers services in the electricity and oil sectors, among others. Engie was founded as the merger of Gaz de France and Suez on July 22, 2008. Giving this company an origin with more than 162 years of experience in the utilities industry.
One of Engie’s main characteristics is that it offers a complete range of services. Including power generation, maintenance, operation and services, focused on the electricity sector.
Engie’s main focus in the electricity sector is characterized by the variety of technologies it handles. Mainly hydroelectric generation, nuclear energy, renewable energies with a focus on wind energy and more.
By 2020, Engie’s board of directors decided to bet on clean energies. Seeking to leave aside the generation of electricity with hydrocarbons, to move to clean energy. Being a company with a greener and friendlier approach to the planet.
Engie’s stock price has been on the rise over the past few years, thanks to the company’s increasing revenues. It reported net revenues of €60.1 billion (EUR) for 2019, total assets of €38 billion (EUR) and assets trading at €159.8 billion (EUR).
By December 2020, Engie’s share price stood at €12.80 (EUR). Registering increases of 24.63%, 39.59% and up to 47.13% in share value throughout the year. This ensures that investing in Engie shares is a lucrative opportunity.
Engie has a promising future for 2021 and beyond. The global electricity industry is focusing on clean energy. By 2020, the company decided to focus its resources on this type of energy. This will increase its contracts and sales in the following years, increasing Engie’s share price.
Buy Engie shares: Advantages
- One of the largest independent electric utilities worldwide. Being a major player as a company in the electricity industry, with innovative technologies and first-class services. Providing you with the opportunity to increase Engie shares by not being anchored to a single country.
- Focus on research into new technologies. Especially in the area of renewable energy which is so promising for the world’s future. Which ensures that in the years to come, Engie’s share price will increase.
- Increase in its annual revenues. This, in turn, enhances Engie’s stock market value. Providing it not only with a robust economic position, but also making it an excellent option for investors.
Buy Engie shares: Disadvantage
- Regulations and laws between countries affect Engie’s overall performance. They have different taxes, maximum values for electricity tariffs, among others. However, the company adapts perfectly to the needs of the market, generating high revenues.
If you want to learn how to buy Engie, here we teach you everything you need to know. The most important thing is to choose a broker that you trust. In 2020, we have tested several broker options, the ones we liked the most for their low commissions, reliability in transactions and ease of use, are the following.
After choosing an option among the major brokers, the next step for your NASDAQ Engie stock on the exchange is to create your account. Then you need to verify it, load your balance and buy the stock. Here’s how to do this.
- Access the official website of the broker of your choice.
- Look for the option to register as a new user.
- Fill in the requested data.
- Log in to your email. You will receive an email from your broker with a verification link, click on it.
- Charge the balance to your account.
- Search Engie’s stock in the system. It is listed on the stock exchange as EPA: ENGI and Euronext: ENGI.
- Click on the purchase button and wait for confirmation.
- That’s it! You should now see the action reflected in your portfolio.
- If you have shares in your portfolio, regularly check how much an Engie share is worth. You can discover the right moment to sell this share and buy it back, enjoying the profitability of your investment.
- Read the latest global electrical technology news and Engie news. Because the more innovative and profitable the technologies the company applies, the more Engie shares will increase in value.
- Learn in theory and practice how to analyze stock prices. So that you can predict future increases in the value of Engie stocks for investment purposes.
- Save in Engie shares, as it is much more profitable than keeping money in the bank. In 2020 alone, share increases of 24.63%, 39.59% and 47.13% have been presented.
The best way to find out how much profit you could make by buying Engie shares is to analyze past opportunities. You can then analyze future investment opportunities and their profitability.
By December 2020, the value of the company’s shares stands at €12.80 (EUR). This is an increase of 24.6% since October of the same year. Between July and October, the shares increased 12.3%, while between April and June, they increased 37.4%.
An investor who took advantage of these opportunities, obtained a total return on his investments by 192%. So if he invested €1,000 – €10,000 (EUR), he would obtain €1,922.18 – €19,221.77 (EUR). This demonstrates the great opportunity to invest in Engie.