Investing in Fresenius
This German company specializes in hospital management and has several quality products. Its specialty, however, is the treatment of renal conditions.
Fresenius has provided great profitable opportunities for investors in the past and the value of its shares continues to do so today. If you want to learn more about this company, we bring you everything you need. From how to invest in Fresenius, strengths, weaknesses of the stock and much more.
What is Fresenius?
KGaA is a German company with economic activities in the healthcare industry. Especially in the area of dialysis products, patient care, among others. Currently, the company’s headquarters are located in Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Germany.
It was founded in 1912 by Eduard Fresenius. A prominent entrepreneur and pharmacist. The company was led by its creator for 36 years, until it was inherited by his daughter, Else Kröner. Over the years, the company has increased its economic activities, including new products in the hospital area.
By 2020, Fresenius will focus primarily on providing specialized dialysis products and services. Including in its repertoire of options infusion pumps, pharmaceutical drug development to treat different diseases. In addition to classic patient care services and more.
Fresenius is a company with a strong economic position in the healthcare industry. Especially in the solution of renal conditions. In recent years, Fresenius shares have registered high values. This is consistent with 2019 net revenues positioned at €35.524 billion (EUR).
Throughout 2020, there have been several increases in the value of Fresenius shares. Positioned at €70.76 (EUR) for December 2020, which represents an increase of 8.39% since November and 26.36% since March 2020. This shows that the company’s shares are on the rise and will continue to do so in the coming year.
For 2019, the division of Fresenius Medical Care, acquired new treatments for kidney problems. Delivering specialized options directly to patients’ homes. Increasing the company’s sales in 2020, which follows by 2021 in the absence of competition. Increasing Fresenius’ stock price for the following year.
Buying Fresenius shares: Advantages
- Strong focus on pharmaceutical research. This gives you the opportunity to generate new quality products. Even patenting drugs that can bring large annual revenues to the company and increase the Fresenius stock price.
- Leading company in the treatment of renal problems. With quality products and services. Focused on this type of medical conditions, in order to improve the health of patients worldwide. Improving the value of Fresenius stock.
- Excellent revenues over the years. This is also reflected in 2019 with revenues of €35.524 billion (EUR) and assets valued at €67.006 billion (EUR). Securing a high share price Fresenius
- It covers various sectors of the healthcare industry. Including the renal care division, hospital management, pharmaceutical supplier and hospital management. Giving greater economic stability to the company.
Buying Fresenius shares: Disadvantage
- Public controversies have been generated in relation to the company. This has a negative impact on the value of the shares. As some hospitals, or countries in general, may decide not to seek Fresenius’ services.
If you want to learn how to buy Fresenius, here is how to do it. The first thing you need to do is to choose a broker. To do this, we bring you the options that we found most reliable and secure during 2020.
After choosing one of the brokers, you must create an account. To finally load balance and buy the Fresenius stock. Here are the steps to do this.
- Access the official website of the broker of your choice.
- Look for the option to register as a new user.
- Fill out all the account information, your personal data requested and payment information.
- Verify your account by opening the link sent to your email after registration.
- Log in to your account and load the amount of money you want. To buy the Fresenius stock exchange shares.
- Search for the company’s shares in the system. It is listed as ETR: FME and FWB: FRE.
- Click on the buy share option and wait for the verification process.
- You’re done! You will see the action reflected in your portfolio.
- Be on the lookout for news related to Fresenius and advances in service design. As this may increase the Fresenius share price.
- Before you sell stock, check how much a share of Fresenius stock is worth. To find out the percentage of profit you’ll make on your investment.
- Learn to understand why price changes in the value of Fresenius shares arise. This will help you predict future price changes and take advantage of investment opportunities.
- Regularly buy NASDAQ Fresenius stock instead of simply saving your money. This will allow you to make your money work for you, increasing your savings more and more.
- Choose a broker that charges low commissions. To best take advantage of investment opportunities by buying and selling Fresenius stocks.
One of the best ways to know how much money you can generate by buying Fresenius shares is to calculate possible past investments. This is best seen with a simple example.
Between the end of 2018 and 2020, excellent investment opportunities were generated. Increasing 34.7% from December 2018 to May 2019, 28.4% from October 2019 to February 2020 and 38.5% from March 2020 to June 2020.
An investor who could take advantage of these opportunities would generate a high return by investing in Fresenius. By investing €1,000 – €10,000 (EUR) initially, he would earn by June 2020 a total of €2,395.54 – €23,955.47 (EUR).