Investing in General Electric
Currently, General Electric shares at $10.15 (USD) are very affordable and have risen surprisingly in recent months. Therefore, we bring you all the information you need to know about this company.
What is General Electric?
General Electric began its journey 128 years ago on April 15, 1892. On this day, the company was founded by a group of businessmen, investors, bankers, engineers and investors. Among them were renowned figures such as Thomas Edison, J. P. Morgan and others.
This company emerged as the union of Edison General Electric and Thomson-Houston Electric. Since its creation, the company has grown worldwide, seeking to improve the quality of life of citizens around the world. As a result, it has been involved in the creation of televisions, computers, power generation devices and more.
General Electric is currently positioned as a large company with 250,000 employees in 2020. The company’s assets are positioned at $266,048 billion (USD) and operating income is $1,271 billion (USD).
Why buy General Electric stock?
Currently, General Electric is trading at $10.15 (USD) a share. This is a very affordable price for those looking to buy cheap stocks. Especially those people who are just starting out in this world of investing and want to try their luck.
In the last month alone, the value of General Electric shares has risen from $7.52 (USD) to $10.15 (USD). This registers an increase of 34.97% in just 1 month. In the last year that General Electric stock stood at $7.05 (USD), the increase has been 43.97%. As you can see, this company has had a good year and continues to increase its stock price.
This increase in the value of their shares makes investing in General Electric very profitable in the short term. The best thing is that with a price like the one they currently have, anyone can invest. From small, medium or large amounts of money. Receiving excellent interest in just a couple of months.
Buying General Electric Shares: Advantages
- Share price increase in recent months. This company has increased the value of its General Electric share price by more than 40% in the last 6 months. So investing in this company has given investors a great rate of return.
- Market adaptability. General Electric easily adapts to different electrical solutions. Providing adaptability to all types of technology, whether renewable, nuclear or other. Improving General Electric stocks in the stock market.
- Robustness in the market. The company has been in the market for more than 120 years, with a large capital, assets and operating income. It has demonstrated its robustness over the years and promises to continue providing solutions to people’s needs.
- Low initial price, ideal for new investors. Those looking to invest in small amounts to get started in the world of the stock market will find an excellent option with General Electric. They can buy shares for as little as $10.15 (USD).
Buying General Electric shares: Disadvantage
- Declines in recent years. For more than a year, General Electric has been down in the stock market. However, in the last 6 months it has started to increase its value and it is expected that this behavior will continue, being an excellent option for the next few years.
To enjoy investing with this company, it is important that you know how to buy General Electric. The most important thing is to choose the ideal broker for you, according to the available options. The best online options are the following.
After choosing the ideal broker for you (we recommend IQ Broker or Plus500), just follow the steps below. In this way, you will learn how to trade General Electric.
- Register with your personal data at the broker of your choice.
- Look for the payment option that suits you best, according to those available on the broker’s website.
- Verify your account with your email address.
- Charge to your account the amount you wish to invest in General Electric stock.
- Once you have the amount, wait for the ideal moment (in case the price of General Electric shares is going down). If it is rising, look to buy immediately, before it is at a higher point, costing more money.
- Go through the General Electric stock purchase process, choosing how many shares you want.
- Wait for the purchase process to be completed and that’s it, you have General Electric shares. Now, analyze the price, to sell it as soon as your investment is more profitable.
- Analyze how much a share of General Electric has been worth in recent months. Seeking to find patterns in behavior and thus anticipating changes in the future.
- Find out what’s new about General Electric Nasdaq. As this page provides detailed information on the most popular companies on the stock exchange.
- Invest a small amount of money at first. If you see the profit, you can risk reinvesting the profits and a little more, to generate more income.
- Analyze when is the perfect time to buy, before the stock starts to rise again.
Currently, the General Electric stock price is positioned at $10.15 (USD), 34.97% higher than last month and 43.97% higher than six months ago. It is expected that General Electrics stock could continue to rise in the coming years.
If you want to make safe investments with a quick profit, this company may be the ideal option for you. Being able to generate income of almost 50% of your investment in a period of only 6 months in the future. Much better than other forms of investment.