Investing in Hugo Boss
However, before doing so, it is necessary to make an analysis of this prestigious fashion company, to see what are its potential benefits and what are its disadvantages.
Luckily, you are in the right place! And right here you will get all the information you need to solve all your doubts and find out how to buy Hugo Boss shares in just 5 minutes!
What is Hugo Boss?
Hugo Boss is an industry that offers clothing with a German luxury design. This company was founded in 1924 in Germany by Hugo Ferdinand Boss and two other partners. In the beginning, this small company was only dedicated to the manufacture of uniforms, shirts, raincoats, sports outfits, and jackets.
With the arrival of the Second World War, the Hugo Boss company had no choice but to close, due to the economic crisis that the German country was going through. However, in 1931 Hugo Boss decided to join the Nazi party. This was a strategic point to lift the company and stabilize its finances.
By 1941, Hugo Boss manufactured military uniforms and was the official supplier to Nazi organizations. Although this brought productivity to the company, it was not all good, since the Nazi movement forced employees to forced labor, constraints and above all the impossibility for Hugo Boss himself to run his own company.
After the war, the company began to reinvent itself and set up a new business model where its main focus is to design quality and increasingly exclusive garments.
Today Hugo Boss is found in the main markets of Europe and countries such as the United States and of course Germany. His designs do not go unnoticed and his collections are striking, creating new trends for both ladies and gentlemen.
Due to its success in the textile sector, for some years now we have seen Hugo Boss stock market offering investors a low but stable share price.
The Hugo Boss Nasdaq company does its best to keep its revenues at a high level by expanding the number of stores in numerous countries. In addition, day after day they include in their collections outfits for women, men and now for a younger audience.
Also, Hugo Boss shares benefits from sales in its online stores, a method that during the quarantine caused by the coronavirus has worked perfectly, generating sales and income despite the economic crisis.
Buying Hugo Boss shares: Advantages
- Hugo Boss low cost quotation. As of today Hugo Boss shares price is 27.45€. This price can be an advantage for those who wish to invest in this company, since the cup is low.
- Dividends. For the purchase of a Hugo Boss share, the company offers dividends of 2.75€, taking into account that this amount can go up or down depending on the increase of the Hugo Boss stock price.
Buying Hugo Boss shares: Disadvantages
- COVID-19 effect. Like any company, Hugo Boss was looking at 2020 as the perfect time to increase its growth and productivity. Unfortunately, because of the coronavirus their economics took a hit and so did the profitability of the Hugo Boss shares. They may even be looking at eliminating the dividend until they can regain the financial stability they are looking for.
- Imbalance in the Hugo Boss share. The Hugo Boss stock price has been completely unbalanced, after having recovered in the first quarter of the year trading at €45. By mid-July 2020, the Hugo Boss stock was trading at €24.82 and so far it has only had a slight increase of €2.63.
How to buy Hugo Boss shares
If you are interested in knowing how to invest in Hugo Boss by buying its shares, below, we will show you a simple step-by-step guide to successfully acquire your shares.
If you are wondering how do we do it? The answer is through an online broker. It is an easy to use platform completely safe and reliable, where you can make transactions to buy and sell Hugo Boss shares in just 5 minutes.
Before we start with our step-by-step guide, you need to choose the broker you will trade with. If you don’t have one in mind, we recommend you to use brokers such as: Plus500, Trade, XTB, eToro or iq option. Then do the following:
- Login to the broker of your choice and register by filling out the form with your personal information.
- Log in.
- Look for the Hugo Boss company.
- In the box below you will be able to see how much a Hugo Boss share is worth, its statistics, highs and lows.
- Enter the number of Hugo Boss shares you wish to buy.
- Choose the Hugo Boss stock you wish to invest in and confirm the transaction.
Hugo Boss is a company with an interesting history and approximately 100 years of experience and trajectory. But, although it has been successful in several countries, its financial balance is plummeting due to the effect of the coronavirus.
This is undoubtedly a potential disadvantage since depending on your income will denote the value of Hugo Boss shares. So far the share price is extremely low and it may be an opportunity to invest in this company as long as you keep in mind that profits can be obtained in the long term.
Likewise, it is important to consult with experts in the stock market, corroborate analysis and recent success stories where it is demonstrated that investors generate income with Hugo Boss shares. Also, it is recommended to use a broker that does not charge a percentage commission, because it could be a loss.