Investing in Pinterest
Investing in Pinterest can be very profitable. Since it is a company that since at least two years ago, has been with growing prices in the Pinterest stock market. If you want to know more interesting facts about why it is good to invest with this company, below we bring you everything you need to know.
What is Pinterest?
Pinterest is a company founded in December 2009. The company’s headquarters is located in San Francisco, California, USA. It was founded by three entrepreneurs who saw a fantastic idea in Pinterest and today, they enjoy the company’s success.
Pinterest’s main function is to be an image discovery system. It can be shared on social networks and all kinds of pages. Virtually any article or image today, can be shared through this platform.
One of the main sources of income for the company is generated from advertising. These are contracted by different companies worldwide, which create “pins” that look the same as those created by other users. Directing the user to make purchases in the online store or visit this company.
Using this image platform, it has become extremely impressive and interesting because of its working principle. Users can search for all kinds of images of clothing, DIY projects, food dishes and more. Managing to find recipes, tips, ideas and more. To make all these things themselves.
Pinterest does not plan to keep the revenue as it stands today. While they are excellent sources of revenue and generate profitability for the company, these can be expanded. For the near future, Pinterest will look to create its own e-commerce platform, allowing users to shop through the platform.
To buy Pinterest stock, it is important to know that this company is listed on the stock exchange as NYSE: PINS. More than a year ago, in November 2019, Pinterest stock was trading at $24.40 (USD), in December 2020, this is at $68.03 (USD). This implies a 179% increase in the stock, since that date.
The Pinterest stock price stands at $68.21 (USD) for the beginning of December 2020. In the last year alone, the Pinterest stock price has increased by 256%, standing at $18.80 (USD) by the end of 2019.
Buying shares of Pinterest: Advantages
- Future expansion. The Pinterest share price should rise in the future. As the company plans to expand its economic revenue options. Implementing the e-commerce platform and focusing on video inclusion.
- Growing popularity. Already by the early 2020s, Pinterest’s popularity was on the rise. With the COVID-19 situation, it has become much more popular, as more people are sharing photos in their free time at home.
- High growth in recent years. Since 2019, Pinterest has increased its popularity surprisingly. Counting on an increase of more than 250% in Pinterest stock price.
- No drops in the value of its shares have been seen. For over a year now, the reduction in Pinterest stock value has been very little. In fact, this drop in price is much smaller than the increase it has had in this time.
Buying shares of Pinterest: Disadvantage
- It is not known how users will react to e-commerce. Being something completely new, it is not known how users will react when Pinterest implements its e-commerce. Thus, some users may leave the service, although this is a very unlikely outcome.
Already knowing the advantages of investing on Pinterest are you ready to generate income this way? Here’s how to shop on Pinterest. The process is quite simple. The first thing you should do, is to choose one of the best brokers that exist on the internet. The main ones to buy a Pinterest stock are as follows
After choosing the option you want among the top brokers, the process is quite easy. To learn how to invest in Pinterest just follow the steps below.
- Enter the official website of the broker of your choice.
- Click on the register button and create your account. Entering all your personal data and payment information.
- Verify your account through your email address.
- Considering the price of the Pinterest stocks and the amount you want to buy, transfer the money to your brokerage account.
- Search for the Pinterest share. You might get it as PINS.
- Find out how much a Pinterest stock is worth and buy it when it is at a low point, to better invest your money.
- Wait for the share purchase confirmation process and you are done. Your shares are now available in your account.
- Now you just have to keep them with you, until the moment you want to sell them, to see the profitability of your investment.
- Check the Pinterest stock price regularly. This way you can analyze when to buy and sell strategically.
- Stay tuned for news about Pinterest Nasdaq. This page provides you with information about the company’s actions and decisions. Factors that can affect its price on the stock market.
- Start by investing a small amount of money at first. As you can predict the ups and downs of the stock market, start investing larger amounts.
- Take advantage of the remaining money from monthly purchases, to invest in a few stocks if possible. These will accumulate not only as savings, but will increase in value.
In fact, by March 2020, Pinterest shares were at $12.21 (USD). The increase in relation to December 2020, is 458%, standing at $68.21 (USD).
By investing $1000 (USD) by March of this year, by December you would have $4580 (USD) in profits. Imagine what you will be able to do if you start investing and saving in Pinterest shares, knowing the company’s plans for the future.