Investing in Roche
This company stands out for having an excellent listing on the NASDAQ Roche stock exchange. One of its primary focuses, is the research of new pharmaceutical drugs. Therefore, the sale of these patented products generates excellent increases in the company’s shares.
As of December 2020, Roche shares are trading at $338.11 (USD). From April 2018 to May 2020, shares of this company have risen 51.8%. Even in the last year, these shares have continued to increase in value. Below we tell you more about this company.
What is Roche?
Roche is a multinational company focused on healthcare. The company was founded in 1896 and has an impressive 120 years of experience in the healthcare market.
Roche currently has two divisions. One is focused on the diagnostics industry. Designing equipment and reagents. Specializing in both patient diagnosis and medical research. Seeking to diagnose more easily and effectively different diseases.
The second division belongs to the pharmaceutical industry. Seeking to create medicines with cutting-edge biotechnology. Roche currently specializes in medicines with antibodies, improving their reception by the organism. Thus being more effective and long-lasting.
Roche not only has these divisions. It also has full control of the companies GenenTech, Ventana and Chugai Pharmaceuticals. Thanks to this, the value of Roche shares is quite high.
One of Roche’s primary focuses is personalized care. To this end, the company has diagnostic devices and mechanisms. Analyzing the patient’s organism and diagnosing problems in order to provide a specialized solution.
Such innovative treatments have improved the public’s reception of Roche. At the same time improving Roche’s share price.
This company reported for 2019, to have 97,735 employees. For this year, the company’s total capital was $93.27 (USD) and its total equity was $40.25 (USD). Thanks to this robust economic position, the stock price Roche is positioned quite high in the stock market.
For December 2020, Roche stock price stands at $338.11 (USD), being an increase of 0.40% over December 2019. Roche stock growth has grown 26.24% in the last 5 years.
Even for short-term investors, this company presents excellent opportunities. From June 2018 through May 2020, Roche stock is up 66.4%, providing an excellent return for investors who buy any Roche shares.
Buying Roche shares: Advantages
- Roche has a great sales track record. This company has been noted for having a great sales track record in all of its pharmaceutical products. Because of this, the company’s equity and Roche’s share price are increasing.
- It holds patents on innovative pharmaceutical drugs. One of the main aspects that help increase Roche’s share price is the company’s patents. These proprietary pharmaceutical drugs enable improvement in patients and are therefore excellent for sales.
- Roche is at the forefront of disease diagnostics. This company designs excellent equipment and reagents for the detection of different diseases. Being the preferred choice of many hospitals, it is an excellent idea to invest in Roche.
- It has a robust economic position. This company has a large amount of cash assets and annual sales revenues. All these aspects come together to give Roche an excellent financial bonanza. This in turn leads to an improvement in Roche’s stock price.
- Growth of shares with new techniques developed. Roche’s research innovation can cause Roche shares to soar at any time. Especially when developing a new technique to treat serious diseases such as cancer and others that affect the health of patients.
Buying Roche shares: Disadvantage
- High competition. Some other companies, such as Shire and Behring, may present strong competition. They have a similar research focus to Roche.
- Loss on certain patents that will expire in the next few years. Unfortunately, the date of some of Roche’s most important patents will expire in the next few years. This could negatively impact Roche’s stock price in the future.
If you are looking to invest in this company, it is important that you know how to buy Roche. To do this, the most important thing is to choose among the best and most reliable brokers available. Below we bring you our favorite options, the ones we feel most comfortable investing with.
After choosing the broker you want, the next step to learn how to invest in Roche is to register your account and buy the stock. To do this, you must follow the steps below.
- Enter the official website of the broker of your choice.
- Look for the option to register and fill in all your personal and payment information.
- Click on the link in the confirmation email.
- Charge enough money to your account to buy as many Roche shares as you wish.
- Then, search for the Roche stock as SIX: ROG and click on the buy button.
- That’s it! You should now have the stock in your portfolio.
- Find how much a Roche stock is worth and analyze this price relative to past days. Looking to predict future changes in the stock.
- Save monthly, to buy shares. Making your money work for you.
- If you are not comfortable buying whole shares, you can choose a broker that sells fractional shares.
- Read health and Roche-related news to predict new patents that may increase the value of the stock.
- Look to invest a little at a time. As you see gains, you can look to invest more money in the future.