Investing in Ryanair
Ryanair DAC is a low cost airline. It specializes in Ireland and England. Currently, this company has operational bases in London Stansted and Dublin airports.
For more than 20 years, Ryanair has provided quality service to the Irish and UK population in general. This company has had its ups and downs, making it an excellent choice for both short and long term investors.
In its journey, Ryanair shares have increased by more than 1,700%. Below we tell you a little more about this company.
What is Ryanair?
Ryanair DAC, is an Irish airline, founded on July 8, 1985 under the parent company Ryanair Holdings plc. Initially, the company offered flights between Ireland and England, however, it currently has 255 destinations throughout Europe. It has managed to increase its destinations throughout the continent.
This company has a large number of subsidiaries. Such as Buzz, Ryanair UK, Malta Air and Lauda Europe. Ryanair DAC alone has a fleet of 271 aircraft. Including the fleet of the subsidiaries, this increases to 467. Giving it a great economic strength and a great value of Ryanair shares in the stock market.
Ryanair’s DAC service has grown to more than just flights throughout Europe. This company has partnered with excellent service companies to offer car rental, hotel and various travel services. It even offers an exclusive line of sightseeing activities throughout Europe’s most desirable destinations.
Ryanair DAC’s low-cost flight strategy has made the airline a surprising success. By flying more passengers for a lower cost, the company has become preferred by frequent flyers and tourists. As a result, Ryanair’s stock price has risen sharply on the stock market.
Investing in Ryanair is an excellent option. Whether to generate income in the short or long term. The company has great economic robustness. Recording annual revenues of €7.151 billion (EUR) for 2018 and €12.36 billion (EUR) in assets.
The Ryanair share is constantly on the rise. It has, of course, had its downturns in the stock market. Considering the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on the airline economy, this company has held up with excellence.
For December 2020, the Ryanair share price is positioned at €17.06 (EUR). This implies an increase in Ryanair’s share price of 30.43% since November and 32.35% compared to six months earlier.
This company has presented opportunities over the years for investors. In August 2019, Ryanair stock price was at €8.62 (EUR), by January 2020, Ryanair stocks increased to €16.1 (EUR). Showing an increase of 86.8% in just 5 months. This is a great short-term return.
Buying Ryanair shares: Advantages
- Steady increase in bag prices. As airline leaders are looking to improve travel quality and prices. As well as offering better options for users. So it is an excellent option to buy Ryanair shares.
- Expansion of the airline to other air routes. This helps to establish a more resilient company, which allows you to count on a good price shares Ryanair. Even in times of infrequent travel.
- Great economic robustness. By having a large capital base, good annual revenues and a fleet with more than 270 aircraft of its own, Ryanair has a very strong economic strength. Allowing it to generate higher increases in Ryanair shares. Especially because of the low prices of its flights.
- Numerous own and subsidiary air fleets. Having a large deployment of aircraft throughout Europe, it is very difficult for them to feel a downturn in the economy. Should this happen, it will happen for a few months and then recover. As happened with the Ryanair stock price in 2020.
Buying Ryanair shares: Disadvantage
- Economic impact of COVID-19 in 2020 and beyond. The pandemic has affected all airlines. Generating very low air traffic flow. However, of December 2020, the shares are 21.60% higher than this month of 2019. So Ryanair more than rebounded.
If you are interested in generating income with this company, it is important that you can learn how to invest in Ryanair. To do this, it is important to choose one of the best brokers available. Below, we bring you the brokers that we have worked with and that inspire us the most confidence and security.
Once you have chosen a broker, the next step to learn how to buy on Ryanair, is to register and load credit to the account.
- Enter the official website of the broker of your choice.
- Look for the registration button. Here enter your personal information as well as your payment information.
- Enter your email address to verify your account.
With the account already verified, you only have to choose how many shares to buy and charge the corresponding money. The process is very simple.
- Log in to your account and look for the option to load balance. Place with your digital wallet or TDC the amount corresponding to the shares.
- Search for the stock. It is listed as LSE: RYA, Euronext: RY4C and NASADQ, RYAAY.
- You’re done! Check your portfolio and you should already have the company’s shares.
- Check the Ryanair share price before buying or selling shares.
- Try to save money on a monthly basis, to invest it in Ryanair NASDAQ shares. This will allow your savings to work for you.
- Regularly looks up how much a Ryanair share is worth. Managing to analyze and predict stock market changes before they happen.
- Keep an eye on Ryanair’s news, as it may affect the company’s stock price.