Investing in Salesforce
Whether you’re an investor with years of experience or want to get started in this lucrative world of economics, it’s important to know the best stocks available. Salesforce has increased its stock by more than 6,000% over a successful 15+ year business run.
Today, Salesforce is still a very profitable company for both short- and long-term investments. If you are interested in investing in Salesforce, here we discuss everything you need to know about this company. This way, you will be able to generate a good return with Salesforce shares.
What is Salesforce?
Salesforce was founded more than 20 years ago, on February 3, 1999. It was founded by Marc Benioff, Parker Harris, Dave Moellenhoff and Frank Dominguez. Today, the company is headquartered in the Salesforce Tower, San Francisco, California, USA.
One of the main focuses of Salesforce is to facilitate, automate and improve the process of managing SMEs. The Salesforce platform works with a cloud-based system. Being able to update in real time all records, information, customer management and more.
The Salesforce business software seeks to create a friendly and efficient platform, where companies can be unified with their customers. The best thing is that the entire company can be organized on a single platform. Regardless of the variety or type of departments of this. Focusing on marketing, services, customers and commerce.
Thanks to Salesforce, many companies have been able to automate and improve their services. Responding faster and managing their resources more easily, when it comes to any type of project.
This outstanding work has kept the Salesforce price stock growing steadily. Improving as SMEs look to Salesforce for service.
Why buy Salesforce stock?
Salesforce has a robust financial position. For 2020, it reported $297 million (USD) revenue from operations and revenues of $17.1 billion (USD). The company’s total assets stand at $55.13 billion (USD) and its total equity at $33.89 billion (USD). Making buying Salesforce stock very profitable.
In December 2020, the Salesforce share price stands at $223.48 (USD) per share. This shows an increase of 30.35% from six months ago, when the Salesforce share cost $171.44 (USD).
As of December 2019, the Salesforce stock was trading at $156.43 (USD), an increase of 42.86% over 2020. Even from 2015 to 2020, Salesforce stocks were up 172.08%, with a 2015 price of $82.14 (USD).
This company has a great economic track record throughout its history. It has always been an excellent solution for SMEs, so its shares have improved. In fact, from 2004 to 2020, the Salesforce stock price increased by 6,348%, which is an amazing return for investors.
Buying Salesforce Shares: Advantages
- Increased user uptake by 2020. With the COVID-19 pandemic, many more companies have been looking to automate services and move them to the cloud. For this, the company’s software is ideal. So the share price Salesforce has increased this year and will continue to rise.
- Constant updates in Salesforce software. One of its main pillars is to keep applications optimized with the best technology. To this end, they are constantly updating their products. Improving them and adding new features for the convenience of SMEs.
- Surprising track record of sales growth. Salesforce has improved its sales in recent years. So in recent years they have increased the value of Salesforce shares. Today, this company continues to reach a wider market and its stock continues to grow.
- Excellent stock performance in the past. The track record of increasing stock value is clear and public. Salesforce has had increases of 42.68% in one year, 172.07% in 5 years and 6348.01% in 15+ years. Without a doubt, it is one of the best companies to invest in.
- Better projection for a future that will depend on cloud technologies.
Buying Salesforce shares: Disadvantage
- Reduction in shares in the last two months. From September to December 2020, shares have dropped 15%. This is normal in relation to the festive time of the year. However, Salesforce shares will continue to rise, as companies resume their regular activities.
Seeing the excellent opportunity that Salesforce presents for investments, it is important that you know how to buy into Salesforce. To do this, the first step is to choose a broker you trust and feel safe with your money. Here are our favorite options.
After choosing the broker of your choice, the next step to learn how to invest in Salesforce is to create your account and buy the stock. To do this, we leave you with the following instructions.
- Access the official website of the broker of your choice.
- Click on the registration button and fill in all the requested information.
- Enter your personal email address to perform the verification step.
- Charge your brokerage account with the amount of money you wish to invest in Salesforce shares.
- Search for the Salesforce NASDAQ stock. It should appear as NYSE: CRM.
- Click on the checkout button and wait for the verification process.
- You’re done! You now have the Salesforce action available in your portfolio.
- Stay tuned for the latest news from this company. Especially those affecting the stock price. To know when to buy and sell.
- Trust the excellent decision making of Salesforce’s CEO. He will increase his stock in the future as he has in the past.
- Regularly find out how much a Salesforce share is worth, looking to predict future increases or decreases in the future.
- Set aside a monthly amount of money to invest in the shares. Making your savings work for you.
When in doubt about investing, remember that Salesforce shares have increased 6348.01% over the last 15+ years. Investors who placed $1,000 (USD) at $10,000 (USD), today hold $63,481 (USD) to $634,810 (USD), with Salesforce alone.