Investing in SAP
In its journey, SAP has improved its stock by 1194.41% over more than 20 years. Today, it designs one of the most widely used business software in the world. Allowing companies to comfortably manage their resources, customers, operations, purchases and others, with a fully automated system.
This excellent functionality of SAP’s software is what has made it successful over the years. Even during a time of quarantine due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the company’s shares have soared. Its applications are more widely used than ever. Here we tell you more about it.
What is SAP?
SAP is a German company founded in 1972. SAP’s headquarters are located in Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg, Germany. However, it has a worldwide presence and has excelled in its work, becoming the third software company with the largest investments in the stock market worldwide.
One of SAP’s specialized software is enterprise resource planning. Using it, companies can arrange and record all their resources. To allocate it to different departments, especially organizing the company at the time of a particular project. Thus improving the logistics of any activity.
The use of SAP has expanded throughout the world. It has allowed even many governmental and private companies to use it in order to better manage their resources and customer orders. This great popularity is what has given the company its popularity and the great listing on the SAP stock exchange.
SAP is an enterprise software company with just under 50 years of experience. For 2019, SAP reported revenues of €27.553 billion (EUR). In addition, for that year it recorded a capital of €60.229 billion (EUR) and an equity of €30,839 (EUR). It has a network of 100,339 employees.
This company is the world’s third largest software design and application company. The price increases in SAP shares have been impressive. By March 2020 the SAP share price stood at $94.3 (USD), by August of the same year, they were at $166.72, reflecting an increase of 76.80% in just 5 months.
For December 2020, the stock price SAP stands at $122.93 (USD). This reflects an increase of 12.11% over November, when the cost was $109.71 (USD). In fact, in the last 5 years, SAP has increased its stock price by 55.74%, making it an excellent company in which to invest.
- Business software used worldwide. This popularity of SAP, generates the income that the company receives annually. That is why it has such a great robustness in the market. Giving in turn the great value to the SAP stock and being the reason why it is such a good investment.
- SAP solutions are better than those of any other company. All well-known companies have an information management system based on SAP. This outstanding work, allows the price of SAP stocks to continue to rise and is an excellent investment for the future as well as the short term.
- The SAP stock price is constantly increasing. Although it is normal for companies to go down and up in price on the stock market, SAP has a tendency to increase in value. So much so, that as of August 2020, SAP recorded an increase of 1194.41% from more than 20 years ago.
- COVID-19 presents an opportunity for SAP. More companies have required technologies that allow them to handle resources and manage procedures remotely. This is exactly what SAP presents and for decades, it has specialized products for all types of companies.
- The implementation of the programs is very expensive. One of the main disadvantages of SAP is its high cost. This can generate a problem for SAP stock value if a cheaper technology emerges. This is its main weakness.
It is important that if you want to invest in this company, you know how to buy SAP through the broker of your choice. If you have not already chosen one, we bring you several interesting options, so you can invest in SAP through them.
Once you have chosen the broker of your choice, the next step in learning how to trade SAP is to create your account. To do this, follow the steps below.
- Go to the official website of the broker of your choice.
- Create your account on the page, filling in all the requested data.
- Once you finish the registration, confirm the email and you are done.
- Now, remember to add credit to your user account.
- Then, search for the stock on the stock exchange. For this, you have two options, FWB: SAP or NYSE: SAP.
- Once you find the action, click on the buy button and you’re done. You should see the action inside your portfolio.
- Keep an eye on SAP news, especially those that may affect the NASDAQ SAP stock price.
- Before buying an SAP stock, check the company’s performance on the stock market.
- Remember to check how much an SAP share is worth before going through the sales process. Look to do this when it is at one of its peaks.
- Seek to save money monthly with which you can buy one or more SAP shares. Making your savings work for you.
The SAP share price makes this an excellent company to invest in. This company will have moments with lows in its shares, but it always maintains a constant rise. From November to December 2020, it rose 12.11%. In fact, from March to August 2020 alone, it rose 76.8%, which is excellent for generating short-term profitability.