Investing in Thales
This French company stands out for the innovation in the technological area of its equipment. Its sales have increased over the years, counting on an increase in the value of its shares by 2020.If you want to learn more about the profitable investment opportunities that Thales has for you, we’ll teach you everything you need to know. From the company’s history and strengths, to how to buy into Thales.
What is Thales?
Thales Group is a multinational company of French origin. With economic operations in the area of aerospace security and defense. Originally, it was called Thomson-CSF. However, with the acquisition of Racal Electronics plc on December 6, 2000, it changed its name to Thales Group.It currently has operations in more than 56 countries. By 2017, Thales ranked as the 8th largest company worldwide in the arms industry. Focused on the aerospace application.Thales’ main markets include defense and security as its main focus. This also includes digital identity security, aerospace equipment, air transport and aerospace-focused products.Although Thales designs and manufactures electronic equipment for aerospace vehicles, these are not the company’s only products. Thales also manufactures tactical radios, remote-controlled weaponry, mobile infantry, among others.Thales’ ownership is divided into several percentages. With 26.4% of Thales shares held by the French government, 25.3% by Dassault Aviation Company and 2% by Thales employees. 48.3% of NASDAQ Thales shares are listed on the stock exchange.
Thales is a company specialized in the defense industry, selling armaments and equipment to different countries. It is a very lucrative area. In 2019 alone, it generated net revenues of €18.4 billion (EUR).The value of Thales shares increased steadily throughout 2020. Registering increases of 45.35% to 47.24% throughout the year. Registering investment opportunities that can generate income close to 300% after taking advantage of the opportunities.By 2020, the company has increased its shares on a regular basis. This trend seems to be maintained by the performance of the shares. Therefore, 2021 is expected to be an excellent year to invest in Thales.
- Focus on the creation of new innovative technologies. With great research advances in the area of aerospace electronic equipment and different devices. Counting with high quality products for different countries. Which consequently, allows to increase the share price Thales.
- It has customers worldwide. With 56 countries acquiring defense equipment through this company. This ensures a high level of income, dealing with the type of specialized equipment. Consequently increasing the value of Thales shares on the stock exchange.
- Strong revenue performance over the years. Increasing in 2019 alone the value of its revenue and therefore the Thales share price. By 2020, the stock has increased further and this trend is expected to continue by 2021.
- Depends on government regulations in the defense industry. Since its main focus is the defense area. So it must be coupled to the regulations of the respective governmental defense agencies of each country. This may affect the price of Thales shares.
If you want to learn how to invest in Thales, here we teach you what you need. The process is very simple. First, you need to choose a broker that makes you feel confident in making your transactions. Below we bring you the best ones in 2020.
After choosing your broker, the next step to buy Thales shares is to register your account. Then you load the balance and buy the share. To do this, follow the instructions below.
- Access the official website of the broker of your choice and look for the registration option.
- Here, fill in the information requested by the system.
- Verify your account by opening the verification link you receive in your email.
- Charge the balance to your account with a TDC or digital wallet.
- Search for Thales stock in the system. It is listed as Euronext: HO and EPA: HO.
- Click on the buy action button and wait for verification.
- That’s it! You should now see the action reflected in your portfolio.
- Read news from Thales and competing companies. Considering that this may tell you whether Thales stock price will increase or decrease.
- Regularly review how much a Thales share is worth. Analyzing its price to predict future changes in its value.
- If you own shares of Thales stock, check the price of the stock and calculate the percentage gain. To know if it is profitable to sell or it is better to wait.
- Save on Thales stocks. This company has been increasing the value of its stock in 2020. Which helps you generate income from your savings, instead of letting it sit in the bank.
- Read about new products designed and manufactured by Thales. As these new patents may increase the price of Thales stock.
If you want to know how much return you will be able to get by buying Thales shares in the future, the best thing to do is to analyze previous opportunities. In 2020, this company has had four major increases.In December 2020, the shares are positioned at €81.22 (EUR). This represents an increase of 45.3% since October of the same year. In addition, 3 further increases have been seen. 16.7% from July to August, 27.7% from May to June and 38.5% in the month of March.An investor who foresees these opportunities and decides to buy Thales shares will receive a large percentage for these investments. By purchasing €1,000 – €10,000 in shares, he will receive by December 2020, a total of €2,998.91 – €29,989.18.