Investing in Total
Thanks to this adaptability, the total share price is currently on the rise. It increased the value of its shares by 75.09% over the course of 2020. As a result, it has become a very popular company among investors from all over the world.This company can present you with investment opportunities, with great profitability. If you are interested in learning more about Total and its shares, we inform you about its history, strengths, opportunities and even explain how to invest in Total.
What is Total?
Total S.A. is a French multinational company with economic activities in the oil and natural gas industry. Total S.A.’s headquarters are located in Tour Total, Courbevoie, France.This company was founded by Ernest Mercies. Who, together with the support of ninety companies and banks, managed to formalize the creation of this company on March 28, 1924. Seeking to consolidate a purely French oil company. After the president of France at the time, rejected the idea of allying with Royal Dutch Sell.By 2016, Total S.A. decided to reform its company, to become a major player in the energy industry. Creating several divisions for the company. Including these the Exploration and Production division, Gas division, Power Generation and Renewables, Global Services, among others.Today, Total continues to maintain a focus on the oil and gas industry. However, it has invested heavily in the renewable energy market, which could become the energy future of humanity. Reducing CO2 emissions while improving global energy quality.
Total is a leading company in the energy industry. Both for its presence in the oil and gas industry, as well as in renewable energies. As a result, it has great economic stability with a vision for the future.The company recorded revenues of up to $200.316 billion (USD) for 2019, counting assets valued at $273.294 billion (USD). Generating increases in the value of Total bolsa.By 2020, Total has seen large increases in the value of its shares. Increasing the value of these 75.09% from March to December 2020. Positioning the share value finally at $44.48 (USD) for the last month of the year.
- Great resilience in a highly competitive industry. As companies around the world compete to be the best in the oil and gas industry. However, Total has managed to perform excellently, keeping the Total share price high.
- Investments in renewable energy for the company’s future. Which is very beneficial, considering that many countries are adapting to low-carbon energy options. So Total can continue to grow its revenues and increase the value of the Total share.
- Improve its technology, reducing costs. Which puts it at an advantage, considering other companies with similar economic activities. So they can generate higher net income annually and increase their NASDAQ Total shares in the stock market.
- Penalty debts in the United States. Due to a lawsuit related to the company in the Gas industry in this country. Affecting Total’s stock market price.
If you are interested in learning how to buy on Total, here is how to do it. First of all, you should choose a reliable broker. Therefore, we bring you the options with the highest platform stability, low commissions and secure transactions.
After choosing the broker that makes you feel more confident in investing, you must register the account and load the balance, and then you can finally buy the Total share. To do this, just follow the instructions below.
- Log in to your broker’s website and look for the option to register a new account.
- Fill out the registration form.
- Verify your account by clicking on the verification link in your email.
- Log in to your brokerage account to load the money with which you wish to buy Total shares.
- Search for the company’s shares on the platform. It trades as EPA: FP, FWB: TOTB and NYSE: TOT.
- Click on the buy shares button and wait for confirmation.
- That’s it! You now have Total shares in your portfolio.
- Read the latest Total news. As the markets in which the company is involved and the economic stability of these markets will affect the value of Total shares.
- Learn how to analyze stock prices. You will be able to predict the change of value in Total shares and know when it is good to buy or sell, in order to obtain a better profitability.
- If you own shares of the company, regularly check how much a share of Total is worth. This way you can analyze the price variation since you bought it and know how much the return on your investment would be.
- Save on Total Shares. Since it will allow you to increase the money you want to save. In 2020, the shares rose up to 75.09%. Generating very profitable opportunities for those who decide to invest.
Investing in Total generates excellent returns. The best way to analyze how much money you could make with this company is to calculate past profit opportunities. Here is a small example.For 2020, there were three considerable variations in the Total stock price. The first occurred between March-April with an increase of 66.4%, the second between April-July with an increase of 30.8% and a third increase of 51.9% between October-December.An investor who decides to buy Total stocks taking advantage of the three opportunities will generate a return of 330.65% on his investment. That is, by investing $1,000 – $10,000 (USD), he will obtain $3,306.55 – $33,065.50 (USD) by December.