Investing in Vinci
This company has several airport concessions and works throughout the world. Therefore, it records large annual revenues, which have increased for the annual closing of 2019.
By 2020, this company has registered increases in its shares of up to 58.5%. If you are interested in learning more about this excellent company, ideal for investments, we bring you everything you need. From its track record, strengths, weaknesses and past increases, we even teach you how to invest in Vinci.
What is Vinci?
Vinci S.A. is a company of French origin, founded in 1899 by Alexandre Giros and Louis Loucheur. This company with more than 121 years of experience, performs all types of works in the construction area. Especially for concessions such as airports, highways, stadiums, among others.
The company has several divisions, responsible for performing every task in the market. Including a division for roads, electrical installations, concession construction, private construction and more.
Vinci’s headquarters are located at 1 cours Ferdinand de Lesseps 92500 Rueil-Malmaison, France. From here, the main decisions in the area of worldwide construction are made. The company employs a total of 222,397 people.
Vinci is financially robust and has high monthly revenues. Registering €48.053 billion (EUR) for 2019 and assets listed at €91.102 billion (EUR). This demonstrates its great economic position, being also the high Vinci share price on the stock exchange.
One of Vinci’s great advantages is that the concessions it works with are of great importance worldwide. This generates high annual revenues, which have been increasing in recent years. Some of the most important concessions are airports. Such as London Gatwick, Itamia Airport and more.
Thanks to these concessions, Vinci’s stock price is on a steady rise. Positioned at €88.48 (EUR) for December 2020. This represents increases of 21.54% since July, 33.13% since October and up to 55.23% since March. The company has recorded increases of up to 2428% throughout its history.
Buying Vinci shares: Advantages
- Increase in its annual revenues. Reporting a net income of €48.053 billion (EUR) for 2019 and assets listed at €91.102 billion (EUR). This helps Vinci shares to rise gradually, as they have done in recent years.
- History of share value increase. With steady growth, especially since past 2000. Increasing Vinci share price on the stock market on a large scale since 2015.
- Specializing in different areas of construction. Including European roads, electrical installations, private construction, airport construction, concession construction and more. This wide range of work divisions provides the company with higher revenue and a better stock price Vinci.
- More than 100 years of experience. Constantly improving the service offered and using past experience to improve current as well as future performance. This helps to increase the value of the Vinci share, as the company presents a better image, backed by the quality of its services.
- Specialty in airports. Since most of the important concessions it has acquired in the last 15 years have been airport contracts. This is a great advantage, since this type of construction generates large revenues and, in turn, increases the value of Vinci shares.
Buying Vinci shares: Disadvantage
- She has been involved in public scandals. This has affected its public image in the last 15 years. Since it has made the mistake of allying with associations with ties in the world of illegal constructions. An aspect that diminished the value of Vinci shares. However, the company has already recovered.
If you want to learn how to buy on Vinci, here we explain the process. The first thing you should do is to choose a broker that makes you feel confident with your investments. We have tried several options and the ones that gave us the most security, confidence and low commissions are the following.
After choosing your trusted broker, you must register your account, prior to the purchase of stocks Vinci. To do so, follow the steps below.
- Visit the official website of the broker of your choice.
- Look for the option to register as a new user.
- Fill in your personal, account and payment information.
- Verify the account by clicking on the link you will receive by email.
- Charge enough money to buy the shares you want.
- Search for Vinci stock. This company trades as Euronext: DG and EPA: DG.
- When you find it, click on the Buy share option.
- Wait for the verification process and you are done. You should see the Vinci action reflected in your account.
- Regularly check the Vinci share price and analyze the latest news. This will allow you to understand the relationship between what is happening and the value of the stock price. You can even predict future changes.
- Find out how much a Vinci share is worth before selling a share. Being able to analyze whether it is a good time to generate good income from the investment.
- Consider investing in Vinci on a regular basis. As it is more profitable than keeping savings and leaving them stored in the bank. This company has shown regular increases in its stock for the past few years.
- If you have purchased shares or wish to do so, read the latest news about Vinci. These may affect the Vinci share price.
The best way to see if it is profitable to invest in a company is to analyze the returns on past investments. To do this, it is best to visualize a small example.
The NASDAQ Vinci share price increased 58.5% from March to June 2020 and 33.1% from October to December, to finally stand at €88.48 (EUR). An investor taking advantage of both changes and investing €1,000 – €10,000 (EUR), would get a return of €2,109.56 – €21,095.69 (EUR) for buying Vinci shares.