Investing in Saint Gobain
The company has a focus on environmental sustainability and optimization of spaces as well as homes. This is generating high profitability in recent years and will continue to do so in the near future. In 2020 alone, Saint Gobain’s share price increased 123.41%.
To learn a little more about the company, we bring you information about its journey as a company, its strengths and more. We even show you how to invest in Saint Gobain.
What is Saint Gobain?
Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A., is a multinational company of French origin, offering specialized services in the construction area. This company traces its origins to 1665, with more than 355 years of experience. Saint-Gobain’s headquarters are located in La Dèfense, Courbevoie, France.
Originally, the company manufactured mirrors. Over the years, it expanded its product portfolio. However, it was not until 1986, when the company began its period of expansion. This gave the company the power to increase and vary its production and to include engineered products. Resulting in the international expansion of the company.
Today, Saint Gobain consults in the area of energy efficiency, sustainable home design and much more. Seeking to create a greener world, without sacrificing the comfort of its customers.
In addition, Saint Gobain offers a construction and renovation service with a « multi-comfort » approach. This means, it seeks to optimize each space of the home in the area of temperature, acoustics, health, visual comfort, modularity and safety. Optimizing homes, to create the perfect environment for the client’s well-being.
Saint Gobain’s share value has been rising lately, thanks to the company’s innovative products. So it is increasing its monthly revenues by receiving more and more requests from customers who want the variety of products available.
Between March-December 2020 alone, there was a 123.41% increase in the value of Saint Gobain shares. This is also supported by the company’s revenues, which increased to €41.8 billion (EUR) in the latest report. Saint Gobain’s assets were valued at €44.0 billion (EUR).
Buying Saint Gobain shares: Advantages
- Portfolio of unique products and services, with specialized strategies to improve all types of spaces. Giving a maximum level of comfort to each space and providing advice to optimize energy consumption.
- Innovations with cutting-edge technology to optimize energy use and create multi-comfort environments. This achieves customer satisfaction, generating consequently an increase in customer flow and improving the value of Saint Gobain shares in the stock market.
- Great reputation worldwide, offering its services internationally, improving the quality of spaces around the world with the latest technology. Standing out for the great optimization of the different spaces in homes, offices and others.
Buying Saint Gobain shares: Disadvantage
- Reduced orders due to the COVID-19 pandemic, which affected the value of Saint Gobain’s NASDAQ shares at the beginning of the year. However, the company has sought to adapt its services to improve its situation, managing to regain its position on the stock market.
If you are interested in learning how to buy from Saint Gobain, here we show you the process, which is very simple. First, we recommend you to choose one of the best brokers available. For 2020 we have tested several, the ones we found to be the most reliable, secure and with low commissions were the following:
- Charles Schwab Corporation
- IQ Option
After choosing your broker, you must register your account to finally load the balance and buy your Saint Gobain share. To do so, just follow the instructions below:
- Enter the official website of the broker of your choice.
- Look for the option to register as a new user.
- Enter all the requested data.
- In your email, open the verification link you receive from your broker.
- Log in to your account and load the balance you wish to use to buy Saint Gobain shares.
- Search the company’s shares on the platform. Saint Gobain is listed on the stock exchange as EPA: SGO.
- Click on the buy shares button and wait for confirmation.
- That’s it! You should now see your shares reflected in the portfolio.
- Check out Saint Gobain’s new services and specialized products. They will be well received by your customers and can generate increases in the price of each Saint Gobain stock.
- If you have shares of the company in your portfolio, regularly review how much a Saint Gobain share is worth. This way, you will be able to calculate how much you have generated on your investment, knowing whether it is opportune to sell or continue to increase.
- Research on new technologies in the renewable energy and energy optimization industry. Saint Gobain will surely integrate them into its products and increase its revenues, thus increasing Saint Gobain stocks.
- Learn the theory and practice of analyzing stocks. You will be able to analyze the Saint Gobain stock price and predict future investment opportunities, which can be very profitable for you.
- Consider investing your savings in Saint Gobain shares. This can make your money work for you, increasing the savings you have, rather than just saving them.
If you want to analyze how your future investments will be with Saint Gobain shares, the best you can do is to analyze these in the past. For 2020, three investment opportunities were presented, which generated a very good return for investors around the world.
The first of these was generated between March-June, when the shares rose 85%. The second between June-October with an increase of 24.8% and the third between October-November with an increase of 28.1% in the price of each Saint Gobain share.
Investors who took advantage of these opportunities received at least 295.76% in return on investment. That is, if they bought €1,000 – €10,000 (EUR) in shares, by November 2020, they withdrew €2,957.63 – €29,576.30 (EUR). This represents an increase of 195.76% in the amount they decided to invest in Saint Gobain.