Investing in Air Liquide
When looking for the best companies to invest in, it is important to consider those that are financially strong. Especially those that have managed to grow the value of their shares over the years. On this occasion, we tell you about Air Liquide S.A.This company has more than 118 years of experience and is surprisingly financially robust. It has not only generated large revenues and has traded high on the stock exchange, but continues to do so today.Air Liquide has generated excellent opportunities for investors around the world. With increases in the price of each Air Liquide share of up to 1,503.0%. If you are interested in learning more, below we explain its journey, strengths, weaknesses and more. We even show you how to buy Air Liquide.
What is Air Liquide?
Air Liquide S.A. is a French multinational company, which supplies industrial gases and specialised services to various industries. The company is headquartered in Quai d’Orsay, 7th arrondissement, Paris, France.The company came into being as an initiative of Paul Delorne in 1902. He brought together a group of businessmen and engineers to create a gas liquefying company. After Georges Claude developed the process to achieve this, separating air into oxygen, nitrogen and argon.Air Liquide shares were first listed on the stock exchange in 1913. By 1936, the company became the 6th largest company on the stock exchange in terms of market capitalisation. By 1938, Air Liquide began its international activities, acquiring subsidiaries worldwide.In the following years, the company expanded its economic activities and improved its global position. In addition to building an excellent reputation, Air Liquide’s share price continued to rise on the stock market.Today, Air Liquide sells industrial gases and provides services in various markets. It has customers in general industrial, healthcare, electronics, engineering, science and more. It also has a strong presence in the new energy sector, such as hydrogen energy, biogas, among others.
Air Liquide is a high-revenue, financially robust company. For 2019, the company recorded €21.92 billion (EUR) in revenues, an increase from previous years. In addition, it valued its assets at €41.980 billion (EUR). This has led to Air Liquide’s high share price over the past year.Buying Air Liquide shares is very profitable for 2020 and beyond. The value of the company’s shares has risen steadily over the past few years and continues to do so steadily. This demonstrates the income opportunity that investing in Air Liquide generates.For 2020 alone, several opportunities have presented themselves, including considering the pandemic situation of COVID-19. Since March 2020, shares have risen 37.62% with an Air Liquide stock value of €136.55 (EUR) by December 2020.
- More than 118 years of experience and great economic strength. This has been demonstrated by the company’s low debts and billionaire revenues. Even with the increasing value of Air Liquide shares over the years. As this price is steadily increasing.
- High quality industrial products. As a result, companies in different sectors request the company’s products. From the health industry, electronics, new energies, among others. Ensuring an increase in the value of Air Liquide shares.
- Worldwide client portfolio. Providing constant and diversified income to the company. Without depending on the economic situation of a single country, region or even continent. This ensures the robustness of Air Liquide’s NASDAQ listing on the stock exchange.
- Trade in areas of great economic potential. Such as the new energy industry, which can reduce the level of pollution with the application of new energies. This generates high revenue and profitability for the company’s products, ensuring an increase in Air Liquide shares.
- High level of competition. In recent years, several companies have tried to compete with the liquid gas giant. As a result, some customers may consider cheaper options, but Air Liquide’s superior quality has allowed it to maintain its customer base. This also gives us the assurance that Air Liquide stocks will remain at a stable and profitable price.
If you are interested in how to invest in Air Liquide to generate high income, here’s how to go about it. The first thing you need to do is to choose a reputable broker. Here are some of the best brokers for 2020.
- IQ Option
- Charles Schwab Corporation
After choosing one of the best brokers, you need to create the account and load the balance. You will then be able to buy the shares you want in the company. To do this, follow the instructions below.
- Log in to the official website of the broker of your choice.
- Look for the option to register as a new user.
- Fill in the form with all your details and payment information.
- Verify your account by clicking on the link you will receive in your email.
- Log in to your account to load the balance you wish to invest in Air Liquide shares.
- Search for the company on your broker’s platform. Air Liquide stocks is listed on the stock exchange as EPA: AI.
- Click on the buy action button and wait for confirmation.
- That’s it! You should now have the shares registered in your portfolio.
- Keep an eye on how much an Air Liquide share is worth on a daily basis. Taking advantage of investment opportunities to buy or sell shares.
- Read news about Air Liquide shares, especially new product launches or major contract acquisitions. As this may increase Air Liquide’s share price on the stock exchange.
- Consider saving in Air Liquide shares. Making your monthly savings grow, instead of sitting in your bank account. You can increase them on a regular basis.
- Trust Air Liquide’s expertise. The company has more than 118 years of experience and unlike other companies, the shares rise with a high regularity.