Investing in Bosch
The company has a history of high returns on its shares. As a result, investors from around the world who have chosen to purchase Bosch shares have been able to generate high returns.Just for 2020, an economically difficult year worldwide, the value of Bosch shares increased to 61.65%. So that you can learn more about the opportunities that this stock brings, we tell you about its history, strengths, opportunities and more. We even explain how to invest in Bosch.
What is Bosch?
Robert Bosch GmbH, is a conglomerate company of German origin. Which designs and manufactures products in the area of engineering and technology. It was founded on November 15, 1886, with more than 134 years of experience. Bosch’s headquarters are located at Robert-Bosch-Platz 1, 70839 Gerlingen, Germany.The company’s beginnings were in the automotive industry. It was the first installer of reliable starting services for vehicles. Over the years, Bosch has expanded its product portfolio to cover a wide variety of markets.In the automotive industry, it has specialized products to improve driving quality. It has specialized services for vehicles, improvements in driving with tracking systems, among others. It even has eBike systems, which are very popular for modern cyclists.For the home, Bosch has a variety of options, specializing in tools. With options for gardening, water heating systems, home appliances, high power tools and more.Bosch also has a large portfolio of industrial products. Specializing in energy solutions, construction, controller technology, among others. Bosch also has software and different specialized tools for each type of company.
Bosch is a company with more than 134 years in the manufacture of quality products and a long history. Generating high annual revenues and of course, regularly increasing the price Bosch stock.For 2019 alone, the company recorded revenue of €77.721 billion (EUR). Accounting for its assets at €89.030 billion (EUR) and reporting total equity of €41.079 billion (EUR). This has been reflected in the value of the NASDAQ Bosch shares throughout the year.Even for 2020, buying Bosch shares has been a very profitable activity for investors. This year, shares are up 17.46% in the last two months of the year and 61.65% for the full year. Therefore, the Bosch share price has increased throughout 2020 and is expected to continue to increase in 2021.Buying Bosch shares: Advantages
- Highly diversified product portfolio. Including options in the automotive industry, homes, professional areas and intelligent services. Which has positioned Bosch above other companies, improving the brand reputation and price shares Bosch.
- Great potential to grow freely, with centralized leadership. Since the company is part of the parent company Robert Bosch Stiftung GmbH. With 92% of the shares, this allows unhindered leadership in making decisions that can improve Bosch’s stock market performance.
- Ease of entering its economic activities in emerging markets. Since it has great involvement in the technology industry, engineering, software, as well as household and business products. Allowing it to exploit the potential of emerging markets and increase the value of Bosch shares.
- Focus on technological and engineering innovation. Constantly launching products to the market with a sophisticated and specialized design. Optimizing the way of working of many companies and customers, who, by purchasing the products, increase revenues as well as the value of the Bosch share.
Buying Bosch shares: Disadvantage
- Product recalls. This has affected the Bosch brand over the last few years. There have been problems with some of the company’s latest products. Although this has not had an effect on Bosch stocks, the company should improve its approach in this area.
If you are interested in learning how to buy in Bosch, here we explain the process, which is very simple. First, you must choose the broker you want to use. Throughout 2020, we tested several brokers, the ones we liked the most for the platform, security and ease of transactions are the following.
- Charles Schwab Corporation
After choosing your broker, you must create the account to finally make the purchase of the stock. This process is quite simple, here are the steps for you to do it.
- Enter the official website of your broker.
- Look for the option to register a new account.
- Fill in all the information in the registration form.
- Click on the verification link that you will receive in your email.
- Access the platform with your account and load the balance you wish to invest in Bosch.
- Search for the company on your broker’s platform. Bosch is listed on the stock exchange as NSE: BOSCHLTD
- Click on the buy share button and wait for confirmation.
- That’s it! You now have the stock in your portfolio.
- Read the latest news about Bosch products and the company’s new releases. These decisions may affect the value of the Bosch stock exchange shares.
- If you own Bosch shares, regularly check how much a Bosch share is worth. Comparing this new price to what it was on the day you bought the share, thus measuring the return on your investment.
- Save on Bosch shares. Since they increase regularly, you can make your savings go up. In 2020 alone, they saw an increase of up to 61.65%.
- Learn to analyze the company’s shares, being able to predict when their price will go up or down. You will be able to take advantage of future investment opportunities.