Investing in Carrefour
Carrefour focuses on the sale of appliances, fashion items, household goods and much more. Practically anything users are looking for, they can find it in this store and at an excellent price.
The long history of more than 60 years in the business market makes Carrefour one of the best options. With an excellent return of profitability, we recommend you to invest in Carrefour. Here we tell you a little more about this company.
What is Carrefour?
Carrefour is one of the largest French multinationals. It was founded on January 1, 195. Since that year, it has sought to provide excellent service to all its users. Today, it has more than 60 years of experience. Carrefour’s headquarters are located in Boulogne-Billancourt, France.
Carrefour stores can be found throughout the world. It has a presence in Asia, Europe, Africa and South America. This company has 12,225 stores throughout the world. It has 321,383 employees distributed in its different stores.
Among the different Carrefour stores, there are supermarkets, superstores, hypermarkets, discount stores and much more. Each one of these, seeks to provide a different and unique approach, so that the user can find all kinds of offers as well as interesting prices. In order to increase the company’s clientele.
Currently, Carrefour has its own online store. There are several options, focused on each region. Through these, users can purchase all the company’s products available at excellent prices. The best thing is that it reduces operating costs, improving profits and the value of Carrefour shares.
Carrefour has been around for more than 60 years and has prostrated itself over the decades as a store of excellent quality. Thanks to this, it has been able to improve over the years the price of Carrefour shares. Being a company of great interest to many investors with great profitability in both the short and long term.
For 2019, Carrefour recorded revenues of €80.73 billion (EUR). The company’s total capital stands at €50.80 billion (EUR) and its total equity at €11.67 billion (EUR). Being a very robust company in the market, profitable and of course, having Carrefour’s share price quite high in the stock market.
Buying Carrefour shares is intended for long-term investments. For example, the value of Carrefour stock in December 2020 stands at €13.54 (EUR), while in November it traded at €13.41 (EUR). This represents an increase of 0.97% in one month.
Buying Carrefour shares: Advantages
- Carrefour has a global presence. This ensures a large number of customers, as it has more than 12,000 stores around the world. It is able to generate profits across continents, thus increasing the value of Carrefour’s stock price.
- It has different types of stores. These focus on small groceries, large groceries, supermarkets, hypermarkets and many more. By having a wide variety of stores, Carrefour can reach a larger number of users looking for particular products.
- It has an online store, ideal for improving revenues in COVID-19. Many companies have suffered economic blows in 2020 from COVID-19. Carrefour has an online store with a wide variety, so it can keep Carrefour’s share price high. It can even improve its earnings.
- All kinds of products. Variety is often the key to success and Carrefour has detailed products. In this way, users can acquire a variety of available options. Improving the company’s profits and at the same time increasing Carrefour’s stocks.
Buying Carrefour shares: Disadvantage
- The share price has declined in recent months. In the last 6 months, Carrefour shares are down 6.81%, which may be a loss for some investors. However, the Carrefour share price promises to improve for the future, with what new Carrefour is bringing for 2021.
If you are interested in investing in NASDAQ Carrefour, it is important that you know how to buy Carrefour. The first thing you will need is to have a good broker that you can trust and that is completely safe. Here are the best brokerage options 2020. They are very safe and easy to use.
- CMC Markets
After choosing your favorite option to buy Carrefour shares, the next step to learn how to invest in Carrefour is to create your user account. The process is quite simple. Just follow the steps below.
- Look for the registration option on the broker’s official website.
- Enter all the registration data requested by the site.
- Add your payment details, to credit money to your trading account whenever you wish.
- Confirm the account through the email that the automated service will send you.
With your brokerage account created, you are now ready to start buying your Carrefour shares. To do so, follow the steps below.
- Research the Carrefour share price. To do so, you should know that the share is listed as Euronext Paris: CA.
- Place the amount of money you want to buy the shares.
- Look for the buy button and you are done. You should now have the shares available in your portfolio.
- Analyze Carrefour’s share price performance before buying or selling.
- Save a monthly amount of money, being able to put your savings to work for you. Buying stocks and allowing these monthly purchases to generate income for you in the long run.
- Learn how to predict the behavior of stocks, analyzing when and why they go down or up. To do this, find out daily how much a Carrefour share is worth and read the news about the company.
- If you are not sure about investing at the beginning, you can invest with brokers that sell you fractional shares. This way you can invest only the amount you want, without having to buy the whole shares.