Investing in EADS
For 2020 alone, it has presented increases of up to 96.13% in the value of its shares, providing investment opportunities throughout the year, with returns of up to 393.23%.
If you’re interested in this robust company for its investment advantages, here’s everything you need to know. From its track record, strengths and past investment opportunities, to how to invest in EADS.
What is EADS?
The European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company NV (EADS) is a multinational aerospace company of European origin. It was consolidated in 2000, but traces its origins to the company GIE Airbus Industrie Consortium, created in 1970.
Between 2014 and 2017, the company changed its name three times. It was called Airbus Group NV, Airbus Group SE and finally Airbus SE, the latter being the company’s current name. EADS, has a head office, a company headquarters and an international office, located in France, the Netherlands and Spain, respectively.
EADS has four main product branches, with subdivisions in each. These consist of commercial aircraft, helicopters, air defense vehicles and spacecraft. In addition to space and air vehicles, it also designs and manufactures specialized equipment in both areas.
Most of the company’s contracts for the design and manufacture of equipment are made directly with the most important governments in the world. In addition, they have a variety of products for civilian use, which are mainly handled by the subsidiary Airbus S.A.S.
EADS has customers throughout the world. Its main revenues are generated in Europe and Asia Pacific, each accounting for 33% of revenues. North America accounts for 15% of revenues, with the remainder split between the Middle East, Africa and Latin America.
EADS is a company with a strong and robust economic position worldwide. It includes several governments and their defense departments among its customers. The low market competition and high quality of its specialized products make buying EADS shares very profitable.
Economic strength in terms of revenue is one of the aspects that demonstrates the profitability of acquiring EADS shares on NASDAQ. For 2019 alone, the company increased its revenues compared to the previous year, with revenues of €70.5 billion (EUR). For 2018, it valued its assets at €115.19 billion (EUR).
EADS is an economic juggernaut, with products that very few companies manufacture and having some unique designs in the world. By 2020, the company saw increases in its shares of 53.76%, 61.34% and up to 96.13%. Finally positioning the EADS stock price at €96.24 (EUR) for December 2020.
Buying EADS shares: Advantages
- Large amount of accumulated orders. This provides an economic flow for the following years, in addition to the customers it acquires. This ensures that EADS’ share price will remain high for several years to come.
- One of the leading companies in the stock market. With a high value of its EADS share price compared to other companies. This demonstrates the great economic robustness of EADS.
- It has governmental and private clients. Securing you years of large orders and counting on specialized as well as customized products. Improving at the same time the EADS share price on the stock exchange with its large revenues.
Buying EADS shares: Disadvantage
- It relies too much on distributors. So some orders could be delayed, if problems arise with the companies that distribute certain parts. Which threatens future actions a bit, depending on your suppliers.
Learning how to buy EADS is very simple. If you are interested in investing in the shares of this company, because of its high profitability, we show you the process. First, you must choose one of the best brokers available. Our recommendations for 2020 are as follows.
- Charles Schwab Corporation
After choosing one of the brokerage options, you must register your account in order to finally buy EADS shares. To do this, just follow the instructions below.
- Enter the official website of your broker.
- Look for the button to register as a new user.
- Fill in the requested data. Personal and account information as well as payment information.
- Access your email and click on the verification link that your broker will send you.
- Charge the balance you wish to invest in the EADS share.
- Look for this company on the stock exchange. Remember that since it changed its name, it trades as EPA: AIR, BMAD: AIR and FWB: AIR.
- Then, click on the buy shares button and wait for confirmation.
- That’s it! You should now see your action reflected in your account portfolio.
- Read about the latest EADS contracts. Analyze important new revenues that could increase the value of EADS shares.
- If you have shares in your portfolio, regularly check how much an EADS share is worth. Compare these prices and see what the percentage gain is, so you know whether you should sell or continue to hold the stock.
- Check the official EADS website, as here they post how many orders have been delivered, how many are in progress and how many new ones have been ordered. Changes in this data can give you an idea of EADS’ new revenues.
- Learn how to analyze when the EADS share price rises or falls. You can secure future investment opportunities.
- Consider saving money in EADS stocks, as you can grow your money as you hold it. For 2020 alone, there were investment opportunities of 53.76% to 96.13%.
The best option to analyze the profitability of future investments in EADS shares, is to check the information of these in the past. For 2020, there have been 3 major opportunities in a row. An increase of 47.3% in March, 65.4% between May-June and an increase in the EADS share price of 61.3% between September-December.
An investor who was able to analyze and take advantage of these three major opportunities to invest in EADS would have obtained a return of 393.23% on his investment. That is, by making an initial investment of €1,000 – €10,000, by December he would have €3,932.34 – €39,323.42.