Are you new to trading? If so, you should – before putting your money at stake – familiarise yourself with the terminology, the process, the different trading platforms offered by each online broker; in short, learn how to invest in the stock market without risking your capital. For this purpose, we have prepared a list of the best online brokers that offer a free demo account.
Online Brokers with Demo Trading Account
- 1 Online Brokers with Demo Trading Account
- 2 What is a demo trading account?
- 3 How to choose a Demo trading account?
- 4 What is BDSwiss?
- 5 BDSwiss is a reliable, regulated and secure broker
- 6 BDSwiss commissions and spreads
- 7 BDSwiss trading platform
- 8 BDSwiss account types
- 9 Advantages of trading with BDSwiss
What is a demo trading account?
A demo trading account offers the same features, functionalities and conditions as a live account, but is pre-loaded with a certain amount – a fictitious balance – which offers the possibility of test trading without the need to make a deposit.
It is an excellent system for the trader who wants to approach the world of investment, learn the ins and outs of it and, therefore, prepare to start trading with real money. All this with the advantage of doing it without risking your capital.
The vast majority of Forex and CFD brokers offer this option but not all. Using a demo trading account is a very effective way for traders to get to know your platforms and, perhaps, get them to choose them when they start trading for real.
How to choose a Demo trading account?
Not all demo trading accounts offered by the best online brokers are the same. Before choosing one, you should analyse a number of variables.
Free of charge
Starting to trade with a demo account has a simple and straightforward objective: not to lose money. Therefore, it goes without saying that the first thing to check is that the account does not involve any fees.
Another reason why traders choose demo accounts is that they offer the chance to familiarise themselves with the ins and outs of the best trading platforms before making any deposits.
Some online brokers offer a demo account with certain restrictions or that is only free for a limited time. So read the small print carefully and make sure that it is free in all cases.
Ease of discharge
To open a demo trading account, you sometimes do not have to enter any personal details. The online broker in question shows you everything it has to offer in a straightforward and uncompromising manner.
See, try and decide without pressure.
But there are others that ask for an email address, telephone number, or even both. And we know how the network works, once you give some data, the transmission of these data skyrockets.
At OkBrokers we value the former very highly. In other words, the best demo trading accounts are absolutely open, those where you can test without having to disclose any personal details.
Features and possibilities of the tool
Typically, online brokers that do not ask for personal details – those that have nothing to hide and show the trading tool for what it is – tend to be the most powerful and the highest quality.
They do not need strange tricks or big marketing campaigns, they have the most complete services, and that is enough to convince the customer. In most cases they are large, solvent platforms with enough experience to avoid resorting to obscure strategies.
And what are these services that differentiate a competent platform from a less competent one? Live streaming, chart manipulation, indicator input, annotations, technical analysis services, news updates or special services (such as chats, copying other traders, etc.). Another good sign is having a trading app with which you can trade from any type of device.
In the list of regulated brokers that you can find on this page you will find only the best demo trading accounts analysed by our team of experts. If you wish to try them out, simply choose an online broker from the list and register to start using the demo trading account.
- Social Trading
- Scalping Trading
- Hedging Trading
- Negative Balance Protection
- Fixed spreads
- Variable spreads
What is BDSwiss?
In this text we would like to introduce you to the broker BDSwiss. We will show you its main features, its most and least outstanding aspects, its variants and, above all, we will explain why we at OkBrokers consider it to be a reliable broker.
In the past, BDSwiss focused – and became very popular – in binary options trading. But time goes by – and business moves on – so, like many others, it has chosen to focus on Forex, Contracts for Difference (CFDs) and cryptocurrencies. Today, BDSwiss presents itself as a broker that specialises in trading indices, currencies, stocks and Co.
BDSwiss is a reliable, regulated and secure broker
We start with what we consider most important, and we do so by reminding you that at OkBrokers we will only recommend safe and reliable online trading platforms. Why is BDSwiss one of them? Because it has proven its solvency, but, above all, because it is a CySec (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission) registered entity, with license number 199/13. Its company number is 300153. It is also covered by the Spanish National Securities Market Commission (CNMV), under number 3568.
And if that wasn’t enough, one more piece of information to convince you: in 2016, it received the FX Empire award for “most reliable broker”. Its solvency and security are beyond doubt.
BDSwiss commissions and spreads
BDSwiss charges a number of fees for trading with them. These are:
- Spread: is the difference between the bid price and the ask price, and is therefore variable and will depend on market conditions.
- Opening and closing commission of 0.1%.
- Night rate: also known as Rollover, this is a fee for keeping your position open during the night. It is payable after 21:00 hours.
- Inactivity: if the account is inactive for six months, a fee of 10 % of the balance at that time will be charged, with a minimum of EUR 5.
In addition, it establishes a sort of security guarantee – which cannot be considered a tariff as such – for the opening of new positions.
These are the fees that BDSwiss does charge, but there are others that it does not – unlike some brokers: with BDSwiss you pay neither custody nor maintenance fees.
Commodities at BDSwiss
Currency pairs on BDSwiss
Stock Indices in BDSwiss
Cryptocurrencies at BDSwiss
|Bitcoin Cash||200 pip||20%|
BDSwiss trading platform
BDSwiss has the MT4 platform for Forex and CFDs in its downloadable version for Mac. In addition, it also has apps for trading compatible with iOS and Android. For online trading there is Webtrader.
A more than acceptable offer that adapts to the needs of almost any type of trader, another point in favour of BDSwiss.
Platforms in BDSwiss
|BDSwiss iOS App||√|
|BDSwiss Android App||√|
BDSwiss account types
BDSwiss offers customers various account types:
- Demo account: to get practice. At OkBrokers we always recommend it if you are new to trading. The BDSwiss demo account offers 10,000 euros of fictitious money.
- BDSwis Basic account (minimum deposit of 200 euros): its main features are that the minimum lot size is 0.01 and that it has a high leverage (1:400 maximum for professionals).
- BDSwiss account: this is the most professional account, and is therefore designed for the most experienced clients. It allows you to increase the leverage up to 1:500, the minimum lot size is also 0.01 and the spreads are somewhat lower than those of Basic. Not everyone can open this account; to do so, a personalised request must be submitted to the broker’s account managers.
Advantages of trading with BDSwiss
These are, in our view, the biggest advantages that BDSwiss offers its traders:
- It is a fantastic platform for CFD trading, with a wide range of assets across indices, currencies, commodities, stocks and stock pairs.
- It is a CySEC regulated broker.
- It sets very low commissions and spreads are low.
- Both MT4 and Webtrader offer really simple and intuitive navigation.
- A demo account with up to EUR 10,000 of play money is available.
- It gives access to a number of very attractive and interesting training elements such as courses, webinars and articles on trading.
- Several payment methods are available: VISA and Mastercard; e-wallets such as Neteller or Skrill; bank transfers; cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash or Ethereum; Klarna, Giropay, Postepay and Webmoney.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
IS BDSWISS A SAFE BROKER?
Yes, it is. BDSwiss is backed by licences granted by prestigious bodies such as the Cypriot CySEC and the Spanish CNMV.
This ensures that BDSwiss meets the strictest safety standards.
WHAT IS THE MINIMUM DEPOSIT AT BDSWISS?
You can fund your live trading account using a variety of payment methods.
The minimum deposit at BDSwiss is 200 euros or 200 US dollars.
DO YOU HAVE A DEMO ACCOUNT?
As mentioned above, the BDSwiss demo account is available to all BDSwiss customers.
It allows a large number of assets to be traded and has a fictitious initial balance of 10,000 euros/dollars.
DOES BDSWISS CHARGE COMMISSION?
When trading with this broker you will face commissions which, although low, do exist.
These include account opening and closing fees, rollover fees and inactivity fees.