Investing in Beyond Meat
If you are a new investor or have been in this profession for years, you will surely see the potential in this company. Beyond Meat, has managed to increase its share price in recent years. It has even grown 112% in the last 5 years. We explain more about this company below.
What is Beyond Meat?
Beyond Meat was founded in 2009 by Ethan Brown. This company has an ecological and animal welfare approach. Producing products that replace meat, providing a taste very similar to the classic options. It is also a great source of protein.
Beyond Meat’s products include meatballs, breakfast sausages, hamburgers and much more. All Beyond Meat products seek to bring solutions free of animal meat, providing the same taste as the classic beef, pork and chicken.
The United Nations awarded the company the Champions of the Earth award. Thanks to its work to develop sustainable products that provide delicious replacements for classic beef, pork and chicken. Beyond Meat products are packaged in disposable containers, which are not made of conventional plastic.
By December 2020, Beyond Meat stocks are at $141.82 (USD). This shows an increase in Beyond Meat stocks. Since 6 months earlier, they were at $134.33 (USD), an increase of 3%.
Even Beyond Meat is an excellent long-term option. Even if its growth is slight in the short term. As the years go by, it is quite large. From 2019 to 2020, Beyond Meat stock has risen 86% and from 5 years ago, Beyond Meat stock price has increased by an astonishing 112%.
This self-sustaining alternative to conventional meats makes the company very popular. Vegetarians, vegans and environmentalists, as well as conventional citizens, are now looking for this healthier option. Beyond Meat’s future promises to be very profitable, making it a good idea to invest in Beyond Meat.
Buying Beyond Meat shares: Advantages
- Great growth in the past. In the last five years, Beyond Meat has grown more than 100%. Returning to past investors a great return on their investments. In fact, the value of Beyond Meat’s stock market continues to grow, promising to be exceptional for new investors.
- Beyond Meat products are high quality options. These products closely simulate the taste of the original meat, whether it is beef, pork or chicken. Best of all, they are completely vegan alternatives, making them healthier and self-sustaining.
- It has a global presence. Beyond Meat has a presence in 84 countries and more than 112,000 locations worldwide. With such a global presence, Beyond Meat’s share price will continue to rise as the public opts for this product.
- Partnership with McDonald’s, Pizza Hut and more. Beyond Meat products are becoming the vegan option by definition in classic fast food places. Whether it’s McDonald’s burgers or Pizza Hut pizzas. This is helping Beyond Meat to become much better known and to increase its share price.
Buy shares of Beyond Meat: Disadvantage
- Many people will still prefer conventional meats. While the Beyond Meat option is an excellent alternative, there is a limit to its scope. Many people will never stop preferring regular meats, whether beef, chicken or pork, over the vegan option.
- Prices can be higher than regular meat. This results in some people preferring to buy conventional meat, especially if they do not have vegan tendencies. This could pose a challenge in improving the Beyond Meat share price.
It is important that if you want to invest your money well, you know how to buy in Beyond Meat. The first thing you should do is choose among the best brokers available. To buy Beyond Meat shares, we recommend the following.
- Charles Schwab International.
- IQ Option
- CMC Markets
After you have the broker of your choice, the next step to learn how to invest in Beyond Meat is to create the account and buy the stock. To do this, follow the steps below.
- Enter the official website of the broker of your choice.
- Look for the option to register as a user of the site.
- Fill in all user and payment information on the site.
- You should receive a confirmation email to complete the registration. Check your email and click on the generated link.
- Log in to the broker’s site with your account and look for the option to load the balance. Remember to load the amount to buy the Beyond Meat shares you want.
- Look for the stock, which is listed on the NASDAQ Beyond Meat exchange as NASDAQ BYND.
- Click on the buy share button.
- That’s it! You now have the stock in your portfolio. Remember to check how much a Beyond Meat share is worth before selling or buying more shares.
- Learn how to analytically predict changes in the value of Beyond Meat shares.
- Remember to check Beyond Meat stock price and compare with previous dates. Before selling or buying new shares.
- It seeks to create a monthly savings fund, to buy one or more shares. Making your money work for you.
- If you don’t feel comfortable at first. Invest in fractional share brokers. When you see the result, you can start investing more money.
Consider making long-term investments of Beyond Meat shares. Those who invested $1000 (USD) 1 year ago, today have $1,860 (USD). Even investors who put their money 5 years ago in BYND today amassed $2,123 (USD) in total, making it a very profitable stock.