Investing in Commerzbank
This company has stood out over the years, both for its banking services and financial advice. Including management of investment portfolios of different companies and more.
In the past, many investors have decided to buy Commerzbank shares, enjoying returns of up to 443.9% for their investments. By 2020, this institution continues to grow, registering large increases in the value of its shares.
Below, we bring you all the information you need to know about Commerzbank as an investor. From the history of the bank, its strengths and weaknesses, to how to invest in Commerzbank.
What is Commerzbank?
Commerzbank Aktiengesellschaft is a German company or banking institution. This company participates in the economy as a universal bank, having customers both in the country and worldwide.
The company was founded on 26th 1870 and has more than 150 years of experience in German banking. The main founder of Commerzbank was Theodor Wille, together with an outstanding group of investors and bankers.
Commerzbank’s headquarters are currently located in Kaiserplatz, Frankfurt am Main, Germany. More than 49,000 employees work at the institution, providing excellent service to all companies and private clients who are customers of the institution.
By 2019, Commerzbank was positioned as the second best bank in Germany. This company has a presence in more than 50 countries, handling accounts of 13 million local customers and 5 million international customers.
This company is responsible for almost one third of the finances that are recorded by the exchange of shares on the stock exchange. This company not only provides classic banking services, but also financial advice.
Commerzbank is one of the largest German banks nationwide with operations worldwide. This institution has a total asset register valued at €462 billion (EUR) and net income for 2018 of €8.57 billion (EUR). Providing great stability to the Commerzbank stock price.
The company has regular increases in Commerzbank shares on the stock exchange. By December 2020, the shares reached a value of €5.43 (EUR). Registering increases of 34.07% since November 2020 and 79.80% since March 2020. Ensuring that in the future, it will also be a good opportunity to invest in Commerzbank.
Buy Commerzbank shares: Advantages
- It is one of the largest banks in Germany. Being recognized even worldwide. Providing excellent financial products to all current customers as well as people who become new users of the institution. Further enhancing the value of Commerzbank shares.
- It has a great reputation and image in the financial industry. It is one of the most awarded banks in Germany and Europe. Therefore, private companies and private clients will request the services of this institution.
- Large number of public and private clients. Commerzbank has more than 15 million private clients and has 1 million companies worldwide among its clientele. As such, its stock is at an all-time high and will continue to rise as more clients request Commerzbank’s services.
- Leader in online banking in Germany. Counting with excellent services and one of the most stable platforms in the whole country. Being the preferred institution of all businesses in the country, economic activity that gives it a higher share price Commerzbank.
Buying Commerzbank shares: Disadvantage
- Sudden resignation of the company’s CEO. This has destabilized the organizational structure of the company. However, this can be a positive change, as the new CEO can give a positive change to the company and improve the Commerzbank share price.
- Revenues have been declining over the past year.
Learning how to buy at Commerzbank is very simple, here is what you need to do. The first thing to do is to choose a broker to make your investments. Below, we bring you the brokers that we trust the most in 2020, thanks to their security and ease of trading.
- IQ Option
After choosing a broker, you need to create an account and verify it. To finally load the balance and buy the Commerzbank stock. To do this, just follow the instructions below.
- Enter the official website of your broker.
- Look for the registration option.
- Enter all personal data and payment information requested on the page.
- Verify by clicking on the link in your email.
- Charge the balance corresponding to the Commerzbank stocks you wish to acquire.
- Search for the bank’s shares. This company trades as FWB: CBK, LSE: CZB, FRA: CBK.
- Then, just click on the buy button. Wait for the verification process and you’re done!
- You should already have the action reflected in your portfolio.
- Analyze how the decision making of the company’s new CEO behaves. This could lead to a change in the value of Commerzbank shares.
- Read the latest company news. As positive or negative things could come to light, affecting the value of Commerzbank shares.
- Learn how to analyze the Commerzbank share price. Understand how they are affected and why. So you can predict future changes and take advantage of investment opportunities.
- Buy stocks regularly instead of saving the money. As this will allow your savings to grow with great interest, instead of just sitting stagnant.
- Check how much a Commerzbank share is worth before you sell one. To see the percentage gain you’re making and know if it’s the right time to sell.
Analyze past stock changes, as you will be able to predict future gains. From January to September 2020, the Commerzbank share price rose 36.4% and from November to December, 34.07%. An investor who took advantage of both variations, buying €1,000-€10,000 (EUR), by December received €1,828.92-€18,289.26 (EUR).