Investing in Delta Lloyd
Over the years, thanks to the high profitability of the shares, many investors from all over the world have decided to buy Delta Lloyd shares. Generating a high return on their investments.
In 2020 alone, the value of the company’s shares increased by 75.71%. If you’re interested in this company with lucrative investment opportunities, here’s what you need to know. From its history, to its strengths, to how to invest in Delta Lloyd.
What is Delta Lloyd?
Delta Lloyd Group is a Dutch insurance company. It was founded in 1807 and its main business activities were centered in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany. The company’s head office is located in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
At the time of the company’s creation, it was founded under the name Hollandsche Societeit van Levensverzekeringen. In 1967 it merged with a second company, changing its name to Delta. It finally changed its name to Delta Lloyd Group in 2002, after merging with OHRA.
On December 23, 2016, the company NN Group acquired the company Delta Lloyd Group. Both companies now work under the name NN Group N.V., under which they do business today. Combining the experience and knowledge to offer a better service to all customers.
One of the main product lines is services in the private sector. Offering life insurance, pensions, non-life insurance, mortgages, investment savings, among others.
The other variety of products focus on companies as their main client. Among these are corporate retirement, commercial insurance and group annuity insurance. This company stands out for offering excellent opportunities that are beneficial both for its clients and for the company’s income.
Following its merger with the NN Group, Delta Lloyd became part of a conglomerate with revenues of €5.6 billion (EUR). This has improved Delta Lloyd’s share price in recent years, especially after the merger.
By 2020, Delta Lloyd’s share price has increased steadily. Registering increases from 19.95% to 75.71%. This demonstrates the high profitability of the company for this year and it is expected that by 2021 these will continue to increase.
Buying Delta Lloyd shares: Advantages
- High quality services for users. Including a variety of products in the area of investments, insurance and more. The high customer reception for this variety of options allows the value of the Delta Lloyd share to increase regularly.
- Teams of investors who manage their clients’ assets. This gives the company an advantage by already having professional investors in its human capital. Allowing to increase the value of the Delta Lloyd share while generating income for its clients.
- Record increase in share value. Including increases in Delta Lloyd stock and price of 49.70% and up to 75.71% throughout the year.
Buying Delta Lloyd shares: Disadvantage
- Impact of COVID-19 on the company’s 2020 stock. Causing the stock to drop considerably within a fraction of a year. However, Delta Lloyd’s stock market value has recovered, registering high values, similar to previous years.
If you want to learn how to buy at Delta Lloyd, here is what you need. First, you need to choose a reliable broker. Throughout 2020, we tested several brokers, the ones we liked the most for their stability, ease of use, digital security and low commissions, are the following.
- IQ Option
- Charles Schwab Corporation
After analyzing the brokers and choosing the one that gives you the most benefits, you must create an account to finally buy Delta Lloyd shares. Here’s how to do it.
- Enter the official website of your broker.
- Look for the registration option to create your account.
- Enter all personal, account and payment information requested on the form.
- Verify your account by clicking on the link you will receive in your email.
- Charge the balance you wish to invest in Delta Lloyd.
- Search for the company on the platform. Remember that it now belongs to the parent company NN Group NV, so it is listed as AMS: NN and Euronext: NN.
- Click on the buy shares button and wait for verification.
- That’s it! You should now see the shares you purchased reflected in your portfolio.
- Keep an eye on the latest news from NN Group N.V., as this is the parent company of Delta Lloyd. What happens there will affect the value of Delta Lloyd shares.
- If you have shares of this company in your portfolio, try to find out daily how much a share of Delta Lloyd is worth. Comparing the price of the day in relation to when you bought them, thus analyzing the profitability of your investment.
- Consider saving in Delta Lloyd’s stock. This way, instead of just accumulating the money, you can make it grow. By 2020, increases of up to 75.71% were seen throughout the year.
- Learn how to correctly analyze the change of the Delta Lloyd share and its price. In this way, in the future you will be able to predict possible variations and use the opportunity to invest with great profitability.
The best way to know how profitable it will be to invest in Delta Lloyd stocks in the future is to analyze the performance of these stocks in the past. This allows you to take advantage of similar stock behaviors to invest in and have a similar return.
By 2020, there were four major upside opportunities for Delta Lloyd shares on NASDAQ. During March-April, the stock rose 34.3%, then 35% between May-June, 19.6% between June-August and finally 19.9% between October-December 2020. Resulting in a return of 260.09%, after investments during the year.