Investing in Facebook
And since it manages a large number of users in all its communication channels (Facebook, Instagram and Whatsapp), it is more than evident that buying shares with this company will generate more profits than you expect.
So if you’re ready to buy shares but don’t know how to do it yet, don’t worry! Here we’ll show you everything you need to know to do it.
What is Facebook?
Facebook is the largest and most used social network in the world. There are 2.2 billion users who already have a profile and take advantage of all the resources of this medium to connect with friends, family and their favorite brands or businesses.
In this company it is not only possible to connect with people or share audiovisual content such as videos, images, text and audio. It is also possible to use Digital Marketing strategies and promote products or services having a great reach for the business and generating sales.
Another of Facebook’s services is its Marketplace, where you can buy and sell all kinds of products (homes, jewelry, clothing, appliances, electronic devices, etc.).
In addition, users can play games, participate in events, offer or search for jobs and even invest in the company by buying shares or its cryptocurrency called pound. On the other hand, this social network allows sharing with people who have the same interests and discuss them through groups.
For one simple reason: Facebook is a company with a future. We say this because this company is already dominating the social networking and communication sector.
It is no secret that the entire population already belongs to Facebook and that the number of users who do not use it is very small. But that’s not all, because so far Facebook has bought a long list of applications that have great profitability such as: Whatsapp, Instagram, Face.com, Karma, Oculus VR, among others.
What do we mean by this? The possibilities for investment growth are quite wide, so buying company shares in the short, medium or even long term, will be one of the best incomes you will ever have.
Buying Facebook shares: Advantages
- Numerous company acquisitions. The fact that Facebook has bought a wide range of companies among which Instagram and Whatsapp stand out, position it in the first place before another company action.
- Inclusion in Digital Marketing. One of the reasons why Facebook is stable in times of crisis due to the pandemic, is because it has given the possibility to other companies that used to manage with the traditional economy to do it this time through digital media promoting their products and services.
- More and more audience! covid-19 has significantly increased the number of followers on the social network Facebook. More and more people are joining either to advertise their brand or to interact and be entertained on a daily basis.
- Support of international markets. Thanks to the company’s good commercial relations, it has forged close relationships with European, U.S. and Asian markets.
- Innovation. Facebook constantly renews and updates its media, adding new tools or improving functions to the delight of its users and investors.
Buying Facebook shares: Disadvantages
- Great competition. Although Facebook seems to be the leader in social networks, there are companies that battle against this company to be in the first place. This indicates that investing company action would imply being aware of highs and lows of this social network.
- Facebook and its controversial legal problems. Facebook has filed several legal disputes for ”disclosure of user information” which has affected its reputation considerably. This could affect the company’s stock value.
How to buy Facebook shares
Ready to learn how to buy Facebook company shares? Then let’s get to it! The first thing you need to know is that to buy shares in Facebook you need to register with a broker, which will be the intermediary between the company and you. The most used ones are:
- Bankinter Broker
All these brokers work internationally, so no matter where you are in the world, there will be no impediment to buy shares at the best company price.
Having this clear then the next thing you should do is to follow these steps on how to invest in Facebook company in a simple way:
- Register with the broker of your choice (we recommend XTB and Plus500 as they are the most specialized in this sector).
- Verify your account and officially log in to it
- Transfer the amount you are willing to invest to your brokerage account.
- Having the balance available, search within the platform for Facebook shares.
- You can check the company’s share price and calculate how many shares you can buy or sell.
- Perform the operation of buying or selling Facebook shares where you will indicate the number of shares you want, the price and the time you have estimated for the order.
- Then, the order will be waiting for a crossing. When this finally happens, you will have Facebook shares in your account.
- Before even thinking about buying Facebook shares, it is important to know all about stock market investments and what to do in case of highs and lows.
- Keep a savings fund which you will implement only for this type of investments.
- Learn how to spot every opportunity within the buying and selling of stocks.
- Check how much a company’s stock is worth, if the price is profitable for you, if it is a good time to buy or if it is a good time to sell.
- Start by investing a small amount of money and then increase the amount.
- Trust the company in which you invest your money.
Currently, Facebook’s share price is 274.07 and it is estimated to multiply this amount in the medium and long term (6 to 8 years). That’s why if you prefer long-term investments, this company fits you like a glove! So, what are you waiting for to buy shares in the Facebook company?