Investing in Heineken
Even so, if your plan is to end the year by investing in Heineken shares, it is important that you learn about the progress of this company, its financial stability, pros, cons and above all how to buy Heineken. Do you want to know how? Find out how and read on.
What is Heineken?
We have all heard of the famous Heineken beer or even tasted it. What you may not know is the great history of this company, which is approximately 156 years old since its foundation. Heineken is a beverage industry with more than 165 breweries in at least 70 countries.
This Dutch company already has a strong presence and excellent performance on the continents: Asia, Europe, America, the Middle East and Africa. In addition, Heineken produces other well-known beer brands such as: Ochota, Murphy’s, Tecate, Dos Equis (XX), Birra Moretti, Cruzcampo, Zywiec, Bohemia, and many more.
When talking about investing in Heineken, it is important to highlight the company’s incredible business model, which is both precise and ambitious. Over the years, Heineken has been acquiring new breweries and marketing a wide variety of beers globally.
In each of the regions where a Heineken brewery is located, local brands of these beverages are also developed. As a result, Heineken is the second largest brewing company in the world and this is also a function of its production and revenues.
Knowing the history of this company, it is quite interesting to invest in Heineken Nasdaq. It is also interesting to know that Heineken is estimated to be worth $11.14 billion by 2020.
- Experience and years of work. If there is one thing that makes Heineken stand out, it is its commitment and evolution throughout these 156 years. More and more breweries are creating local brands of beers with a unique taste that characterises them.
- Heineken shares that is history. By investing in Heineken shares we are buying shares in a historic company that, despite its economic downturns, has managed to solidify itself over the years.
- Excellent long-term option. Many investors believe that the best way to take advantage of Heineken stock market shares is to make a long-term investment.
- Heineken share price falls. As of today, Heineken share price is worth €90.64 with an attractive yield. This is a real advantage for those who want to invest in the last quarter of the year, as they can buy Heineken stocks at an affordable cost.
- Impact of the coronavirus on the Heineken company. Although the value of Heineken shares is accessible and has even been maintained throughout the year, the company’s financial stability has taken a strong negative economic hit from which it has struggled to recover.
In fact, the company has had to take measures such as reducing staff by 20%. Due to this sharp economic downturn, the Heineken share price fell in the first quarter of 2020 from 103.85€ to 70.78€.
Its rise on the stock market happened during the summer of the same year reaching Heineken stock price 84,92€ and finally stabilised at 90€.
How to buy Heineken shares
If you want to know how to invest in Heineken, this is where you will read everything you need to know to do so. First of all, it is important that you choose a reputable broker with whom you can buy and sell shares quickly and easily.
Our recommendation to buy Heineken shares is through any of the following brokers:
- Iq option
Whichever broker you choose, you will need to follow these simple steps:
- Choose the platform on which you will buy Heineken shares (any of the brokers we recommend).
- Register by filling in the form with your details and personal information (Must be real).
- Verify your account and log in. Some of these platforms ask for a minimum investment amount of between €100 and €250.
- In your profile, search for: Heineken.
- You will see a box showing you the statistics and how much a Heineken share is worth in real time.
- Click on ”buy” and indicate the number of Heineken shares you wish to purchase.
- You can use the market quote or enter your own quote according to your income and preferences. Once you choose the most convenient option for you, click on the button that says ”invest”.
- Confirm the transaction and wait for the acceptance order to arrive.
- That’s it! You now have Heineken shares in your broker account.
It is advisable to analyse all the information on this company and see if it is really feasible for you to invest in Heineken at the moment. Remember that the company is currently going through a sharp fall in revenues from which it is still trying to recover.
You can also consider investing in Heineken shares for the long term to take advantage of its low price, which has stabilised in the last quarter of the year.
Another way to corroborate that Heineken shares are a good opportunity for you is to analyse the experiences of other investors who have bet on this company. This way, you can see their earnings and dividends and you can be absolutely sure that it is a good choice, or not.
Finally, make sure you use safe and secure online brokers that are really suitable for you and your investment. eToro is the most popular platform for this type of investment and is also perfect for beginners because of its ease of use and usability.