Investing in HSBC
HSBC is a company with an outstanding team of investors, which brings great stability to the financial institution, attracting all types of clients.
This multinational company has provided excellent opportunities for investors around the world. Its shares have risen 379.6% in a couple of years and even 143.5% in a matter of months.
If you are interested in investing in HSBC, it is important to know the financial history of the institution, its current economic position, products and more. Below we bring you all the information you need to learn about this stock and even show you how to buy HSBC.
What is HSBC?
HSBC Holdings plc is a multinational company, prominent in investment banking and financial advisory services. It was founded on March 3, 1865 by Sir Thomas Sutherland and is more than 155 years old.
At its inception, the company was known as the Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSCB). By March 25, 1991, the company was established in London as HSBC Holdings plc.
The company’s head office is currently located at 8 Canada Square, London, England, United Kingdom. This is where some of the company’s services can be requested. However, the company has offices in more than 64 countries. Including branches in Africa, Europe, America, and Oceania. With more than 3,900 offices.
HSBC has more than 40 million customers. They range from wealthy individuals to large corporations and some governments. At the institution, you can apply for savings accounts, loans, asset management, among others.
One of HSBC’s main focuses is investment management. This multinational company has an outstanding team of experts in the stock market. Offering excellent investment opportunities with great profitability to its users. To not only amass great wealth, but to multiply their savings.
HSBC is a financial services institution with more than 155 years of experience. Providing excellent opportunities for clients who wish to make large investments and of course, growing the value of the HSBC stock price in the stock market.
As of December 2020, HSBC shares stand at $28.37 (USD). The company’s growth has increased the HSBC share price by 27.33% in the last month alone. As well as a 6.37% return over the previous 6 months.
The NASDAQ HSBC stock value throughout its history has granted excellent opportunities to investors around the world. Increasing the HSBC stock price 79.2% from 2018 to 2016, 143.5% in a couple of months of 2019 and 379.6% over 12 years.
The global COVID-19 pandemic situation did not have a strong effect on an institution as financially robust as HSBC. The company ranked third largest on the NLSE stock exchange and second on NYSE, Euronext as well as BSX.
Buying HSBC shares: Advantages
- Worldwide presence with over 40 million customers. They prefer the services of this entity because of its excellent service and efficiency. A factor that helps HSBC’s share price to increase regularly. Thus improving its stock market price.
- Leading banking company in the stock market. Since it takes excellent investment opportunities. Being at the same time an excellent option to invest throughout the year.
- It has a great diversification of clients. Therefore, different events that may affect one sector of the economy will not generate losses for all of the company’s clients. This will maintain a constant flow of money to HSBC.
- Record of profitable investment opportunities. Thanks to past increases of up to 379.6%. So buying HSBC shares is a very profitable opportunity for investors around the world.
Buying HSBC shares: Disadvantage
- It has had technical problems in the past. Generating problems with certain payments, which was a scandal in 2015. However, the institution has sought to strengthen this aspect of its operation, to avoid future events like this.
If you want to learn how to invest in HSBC, the first thing to do is to choose a broker that you trust when making your transactions. Here are some of the options that we trust the most. They are very safe, comfortable and easy to use.
- IQ Option
After choosing a broker, you must create an account on this page and verify it. To finally make the purchase of your HSBC stocks on the exchange. To do this, just follow the instructions below.
- Access the official website of the broker of your choice.
- Look for the registration option.
- Here, fill in all your personal and payment information.
- Then, you must verify your account. To do this, you should receive an email, where you should click on the link.
- Once your account is verified, load your account balance to purchase your HSBC shares. You can use TDC or a digital wallet.
- With a balance in your account, you can now search for the stock to purchase. It is listed on several exchanges, the name and the exchanges are as follows.
- SEHK: 5
- Euronext: HSB
- NYSE: HSBC
- BSX: HSBC.BH
- Once you find the stock. Just click on the purchase option.
- Wait for the purchase process and that’s it! You should now see the HSBC stock in your portfolio.
- Check how much an HSBC share is worth when you are going to sell a share, in relation to the time you bought it. Checking your profit percentage.
- Learn how to analyze the price of HSBC shares. You will be able to predict how much the stock will go up or down in the future, improving your chances of having a good investment.
- Buy HSBC shares on a monthly basis. Since it is better to save in shares and have them increase in value, than to simply keep the money.
- Read about company news, to predict how it may affect the value of HSBC shares in the future.