Investing in Infineon
Today we are here to tell you about the investment opportunities you can find in Infineon. One of the most important companies in the semiconductor industry. Having also other types of technology products, the value of Infineon stock market is constantly rising.
Infineon has seen its shares increase by as much as 3,951% over an 11-year period. Providing excellent profitability for those who have decided to invest in Infineon. Generating excellent income.
If you want to enjoy the great returns offered by buying Infineon stock, here’s everything you need to know. From Infineon’s track record in the stock market, Infineon stock strength, weaknesses and more.
What is Infineon?
Infineon Technologies A.G. is a company that designs and manufactures semiconductors. It has more than 21 years of experience and was founded on April 1, 1999. It is currently headquartered in Neubiberg, Germany.
This company is noted for being among the top 10 semiconductor companies worldwide. Infineon shares are constantly on the rise. As it has excellent sales. Recording €8.0 billion (EUR) for 2019.
The main focus of this company is to design and manufacture semiconductors. Both for the automotive industry and power semiconductors for different uses in the technology industry.
Infineon has several product focuses. Although semiconductor manufacturing is its main focus, it also manufactures micro-controllers, integrated circuits, protection diodes, among others. Infineon stands out for innovating in the technology and electronics industry.
Another very important aspect of this company that has helped it to increase its stock price Infineon, is the acquisition of Cypress. Infineon bought this semiconductor company in April 2020. Expanding its potential and improving its reach in the electronics world.
One of the aspects ensuring Infineon’s rising stock price is its strong financial strength. For 2019, the company recorded net income of €8.209 billion (EUR), total equity of €8.633 billion (EUR) and even €13.412 billion in assets.
NASDAQ Infineon shares are at €29.57 (EUR) for December 2020. This represents an increase of 8.12% in just 1 month and 38.96% since the beginning of the year. Even within 2020, increases in the value of Infineon shares of up to 176.87% have been recorded.
The Infineon share price presents excellent investment opportunities for 2020 and these will improve further by 2021. It is only necessary to look at the increases in Infineon share price in past years to analyze this increase. We can refer to increases of 181.62% since 2016 or 3951% since 2009.
Buying Infineon shares: Advantages
- Products popular for their excellent quality. So many companies prefer to purchase Infineon’s semiconductors, diodes and other products over others. Providing great economic robustness, making it the electronic products company by definition.
- Wide variety of options for technology manufacturers. So they can acquire different products in a single company. Infineon being an excellent option to design and manufacture electronic products comfortably. Improving at the same time the price of Infineon stock.
- Leading company in the semiconductor industry. For its outstanding work in designing these products with superior quality. Especially to its investigative approach, innovating current products and designing new high quality options.
- The acquisition of Cypress improved its economic robustness. This allows Infineon to expand its production capabilities. It also gives the company greater reach with the added expertise of this leading semiconductor company.
- They have innovative patented technologies. Thanks to their investigative approach. Improving the quality of current products and designing new technological solutions. This helps to improve the value of Infineon shares.
Buying Infineon shares: Disadvantage
- They depend on factories in Asia. So they have been partially affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. However, thanks to their economic robustness and alternative solutions, they have managed to keep the value of Infineon stocks steadily growing.
To invest in this company, it is important to learn how to buy Infineon. The most important thing is to choose a good broker, with whom you feel confident to buy your shares. Here are some of the best brokers we have used, being the best available.
- IQ Option
After choosing the broker, the next step to learn how to invest in Infineon is to create your account, verify it and buy the stock. To do this, just follow the instructions below.
- Enter the official website of the broker of your choice.
- Look for the registration option and fill out the requested information. Both personal data and payment information.
- To verify by clicking on the link that you will receive in your email.
- Once your account is verified, load the balance you need to buy the Infineon shares you want.
- Look for Infineon stock. It trades as FWB: IFX.
- Click on the buy share button.
- You’re done! You should see the action reflected in your portfolio.
- Regularly find out how much an Infineon share is worth, so you know when it’s a good time to sell or buy.
- Buy Infineon shares monthly with your savings. As you will see your money increase as from January to December it increased 38.96%.
- Read the latest news from the technology industry regarding Infineon. This can positively or negatively affect the stock and help you predict changes in the stock market.
- It analyzes changes in the stock market and whether they are generated by external or social effects. Thus, it can predict changes in the stock market, to know when is the best time to invest or sell shares.