Investing in Nordex
This company has been in business for more than 35 years, much longer than most of the renewable energy companies working today. Its long history and experience make Nordex an excellent choice for investment.
By 2020, Nordex has recorded large increases in value of 127.02% and up to 229.64%. If you want to know more about the opportunities this one has for you, we bring you a bit of its history, its strengths and even teach you how to invest in Nordex.
What is Nordex?
Nordex is one of the most important Danish companies in the renewable energy industry. Focusing mainly on the wind power generation industry, with high power turbines.
The company was founded in the Danish town of Give in 1985. Although it is currently headquartered in Rostock and the company’s administration is located in Hamburg, Germany, the company’s headquarters are located in Rostock, Germany. One of Nordex’s first feats was to achieve mass production of 1MW turbine generators for the first time in 1995.
Nordex’s main economic activity is the manufacture and installation of power generation turbines. However, one of its main sources of income is to provide maintenance services to the different customers that have installed the company’s turbines in the past.
The most common generation turbines installed today by Nordex alternate between 2.4 – 2.5 MW. Supplying a large energy load to the communities where this power generation equipment is installed.
Although Nordex specializes in the maintenance and installation of standardized turbines, the company also provides customized solutions. This includes the design of turbines with specifications that can be freely modified by the customer.
Nordex is a financially strong company and is in an industry that is currently growing. Increasing the value of Nordex shares for the coming years.
Nordex’s net income for 2017 stood at €3,077 million (EUR) and total equity of €919 million (EUR). Its real potential lies in its assets. These stand at €2.808 billion (EUR).
The Nordex stock price was recorded at €19.91 (EUR) for December 2020. It recorded an increase of 95.39% since January, 127.02% since July 2020 and 229.64% since March 2020. So investing in Nordex is an excellent opportunity now and in the future.
Buy Nordex shares: Advantages
- The renewable energy industry is growing. As the world is looking for energy solutions that do not use the burning of oil. Generating less pollution. So the price of Nordex stocks may increase surprisingly in the coming years.
- The company generates higher revenues than statistically expected. Exceeding the proposed expectations, which speaks volumes about the potential that Nordex possesses. This aspect helps to increase the value of Nordex stock market. It is a very profitable stock.
- Nordex has activities in an economic area that is growing. As a result, Nordex’s share price promises to increase as much by 2021, if not more than in 2020. Generating excellent investment opportunities for the future.
Buying Nordex shares: Disadvantage
- The company has not made smart investments in the short term. As a result, the share price cannot grow with the potential that Nordex possesses. However, if the company improves on this, the Nordex share price could soar, generating excellent profitability.
If you want to know how to buy from Nordex, here’s how to do it. It is very easy. The first thing you need to do is to choose a broker you trust the most. For 2020, we have tried several options. The ones that made us feel more comfortable and secure with the investments are the following.
- IQ Option
After choosing a broker, the next step to buy a Nordex share is to create your account and make the purchase. To do this, just follow the steps below.
- Access the official website of the broker of your choice.
- Look for the account registration option.
- Here, you will be asked for personal information, your account details and payment information on the service.
- Then you must verify the registration. To do this, click on the verification link that you will receive from your broker in your email.
- Now you need to debit your account. You can use a TDC or a digital wallet.
- Finally, you must search for the NASDAQ Nordex stock in the system. This company trades as FWB: NDX1 and ETR: NDX1.
- After finding it, click on the Buy Action button.
- Wait for the verification process and you’re done. You will see the Nordex share reflected in your portfolio.
- Keep an eye on the latest news from the wind power industry. Because everything that happens in this industry will directly affect the value of Nordex shares.
- Regularly reviews how much a Nordex share is worth. Looking to analyze the price and the reasons why it varies. In order to predict future changes in value.
- Before selling the shares you have purchased, remember to review the price of Nordex shares. Verifying that the return you have earned on your investment is optimal.
- Buy Nordex shares on a regular basis, rather than simply saving the money. You’ll be able to increase the money you want to save, increasing the total value of your money.
By analyzing previous investment opportunities and the returns on these investments, you could predict the future return you will get from buying Nordex shares. For 2020 alone, there were two increases in share value, first 81.8% from March to June 2020 and then 126.8% between July and December 2020.
An investor who was able to take advantage of both opportunities would have a great return on his investment by the end of this year. Had he been able to invest between €1,000 – €10,000 (EUR), by the end of the year, he would have obtained a total of €4,122.64 – €41,226.42 (EUR).