Investing in Puma
NASDAQ Puma shares have been trading on the stock exchange for decades in the past. Throughout its history, the company has grown its stock value up to 3,757.27%. Generating increases of up to 107.78% in the value of Puma shares by 2020. Foreseeing better opportunities in following years.
If you are interested in learning more about the profitable investment opportunities of this company’s shares, below we bring you everything you need. From its history, previous opportunities, growth in 2020 and we even explain how to buy Puma.
What is Puma?
Puma SE is a multinational corporation of German origin. It has a high level of popularity worldwide for its casual and sportswear products. It is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany. Although it has international offices in Boston (USA), Hong Kong (China) and Ho Chi Minh (Vietnam).
This company was founded in 1948 after a dispute between the Dassler brothers. They wanted to make different decisions with the shoe company inherited by their father. Until they finally split the company in two. Rudolf Dassler founded the company Puma and his brother the company Adidas.
The dispute between the two brothers’ companies led them to compete to be better than each other. As a result, each company sought to be better than the other, marking their beginnings. However, each one went its own way, growing on its own. Until Puma became what it is today.
Puma seeks to constantly innovate, adding new technology to its footwear and apparel. Both sports and casual. With excellent products for men, women and children all over the world. Also including different high quality sports equipment and accessories among its products.
Puma is a company with more than 72 years of experience in the casual and sportswear market worldwide. Being a company of great economic robustness and high Puma quotation in the stock market.
The company has a team of 14,332 employees reported for 2019. That year, Puma generated revenues of €5.50 billion (EUR) and valued its assets at €4.37 billion (EUR). This was an increase in its annual revenues compared to previous years. This was reflected in Puma’s share price.
By December 2020, Puma shares reached €87.56 (EUR), one of the highest points in the company’s history. This represents an increase of 107.78% in the company’s shares since March of the same year.
Buying Puma shares: Advantages
- High level of investment in marketing. This increases the strength of the brand worldwide, improving its sales and making it more popular. Positively impacting Puma’s share price.
- Presence in sports worldwide. Which generates a high popularity of the company in several markets at the same time, considering the great diversity of sports. Allowing Puma to increase its revenues and at the same time the Puma stock price.
- Improvements in the areas of technology and operations. Thanks to the company’s investments in these areas. Being able to optimize production processes, generating more products at a lower cost and higher quality products. Increasing the value of Puma’s stocks as well as profits.
- Popular brand worldwide. With thousands of stores, it is a popular choice among customers across several countries. This allows the value of Puma shares to remain high as the company enjoys an economic boom.
Buying Puma shares: Disadvantage
- The company is not positioned as one of the best brands. It has always shown itself as a more economical option to higher performance brands. Although this generates more customers, its presence in certain exclusive higher-end markets is reduced.
If you’re interested in learning how to invest in Puma, you’ve come to the right place. We will teach you everything you need to know. The first and perhaps most important thing is to have a reliable broker. Below we bring you the best brokers that have stood out for their excellent quality for 2020 and previous years.
- Charles Schwab Corporation
- IQ Option
After you have reviewed and chosen the broker of your choice, you will need to create your account. To finally load the balance you wish to use to buy the Puma share. The process to follow to do this is as follows.
- Open the official website of the broker of your choice.
- Look for the new user registration option.
- Fill in all the information requested in the form.
- Access your email and click on the verification link.
- Log in to your brokerage account and load the balance you wish to invest in Puma. You can use a TDC or digital wallet.
- Then, search for Puma shares on the platform. This company is listed as FWB: PUM and ETR: PUM.
- Click on the buy share option and wait for confirmation.
- That’s it! You should now see the Puma share reflected in your portfolio.
- Read the latest news about Puma and its new products or technologies. As this will help increase your revenue and the value of your shares.
- Consider saving by buying shares of Puma stock. As the company regularly increases in value, rising to 107.78% by 2020.
- If you have shares in your portfolio, regularly check how much a Puma share is worth. You can then analyze the profitability of your investment and know when it is a good time to sell.
- Trust Puma’s track record as a company. It has grown its shares over the years and continues to do so today. By 2021, it is expected to continue to present opportunities as profitable as those in 2020.