Investing in ThyssenKrupp
ThyssenKrupp has generated excellent investment opportunities in 2020. Where investors have been able to generate income of up to 564.58% in investments. Below we bring you everything about the company. From its journey, strengths and investment opportunities, to teaching you how to invest in ThyssenKrupp.
What is ThyssenKrupp?
ThyssenKrupp AG is a multinational company of German origin. It has an outstanding track record in industrial engineering. ThyssenKrupp currently has two headquarters, one located in Duisburg and the other in Essen, Germany.
The history of this company began in 1811 as an iron works, which was called Krupp. It was founded by Friedrich Carl Krupp. This company started working closely in 1980 with Thyssen AG, which was founded in 1891.
By 1997, the two companies merged their economic activities, finally achieving a complete merger of the two companies by 1999, and the ThyssenKrupp company was born from this merger. Its main economic focus was activities in the iron and steel industry.
Years later, the company diversified its activities from the iron industry to focus on industrial engineering, adding outstanding professional engineers to its staff. These experts have been key in making great advances in different areas.
By 2020, ThyssenKrupp has engineered products in the areas of construction, food processing, aerospace technologies and many more. A highlight of the company is its deep research focus.
Thanks to innovations resulting from ThyssenKrupp’s research, impressive advances have been made in various areas of engineering. Especially in automotive technology, power plants, elevator systems, escalators, among others.
ThyssenKrupp is a very profitable company, with high returns on its shares. In 2020 alone, ThyssenKrupp’s share price increased by 59.47%, 71.39% and up to 87.32%. Generating high income for investors during the year.
This increase in the company’s shares is due to its high annual revenues. For 2018 alone, it recorded revenues of €34.77 billion (EUR) and company assets valued at €34.49 billion (EUR). This supports its robust economic position on the stock market.
Buying ThyssenKrupp Shares: Advantages
- Quality products in various markets. Specializing in the automotive, aerospace and food processing industries, among others. Diversifying its investments, which generates a lower possibility of economic risk, thus protecting the value of ThyssenKrupp’s shares.
- New techniques and innovative products. With a high research focus on the market, it brings constant opportunities to increase its revenues and improve the value of the shares in the NASDAQ index for ThyssenKrupp.
- It has a wide sales network. These include a broad portfolio of private clients, medium-sized and large companies, among others. This gives it a high level of annual income. It also has a positive impact on the ThyssenKrupp share price.
- Record large increase in shares. Varying up to 87.32% increase in ThyssenKrupp shares over 2020. Including increases of up to 522.1% over 4-year periods.
Buying ThyssenKrupp shares: Disadvantage
- It has high-cost products. This may be lucrative for the company, but it is a threat to the emergence of better-priced competition. This could jeopardize some of the company’s products and ThyssenKrupp’s share price.
Learning how to buy at ThyssenKrupp is very simple, here we teach you what you need. First, you need to choose a broker. The options that we have tested in 2020 and generated us more confidence for their stable platform, online security as well as low commissions, are the following.
- IQ Option
- Charles Schwab Corporation
After choosing your broker, you must create an account and follow the steps to buy ThyssenKrupp shares on the stock exchange. To do this, follow the steps below.
- Access the official website of your broker.
- Look for the new registration option.
- Fill in the personal, account and payment information requested by the system.
- Verify your account by clicking on the verification link that you will receive in your email.
- Charge the balance you wish to invest in ThyssenKrupp.
- Search for the company on the platform. Its stock trades as ETR: TKA, FWB: TKA and LSE: 0O1C.
- Then, tap the buy action button and wait for confirmation.
- That’s it! You now have the action reflected in your portfolio.
- Learn in theory and practice, so you can analyze the value of shares in ThyssenKrupp. This can help you to predict future changes in the stock, to find new investment opportunities.
- Read ThyssenKrupp’s current news and future plans. As these decisions and approaches will influence the value of ThyssenKrupp shares.
- If you have shares of the company in your portfolio, regularly check how much a share of ThyssenKrupp stock is worth. Looking to find good opportunities to sell shares and buy back.
- Regularly inquire about the increase or decrease in the company’s sales. As this will directly affect the performance of ThyssenKrupp’s stock and price on the stock exchange.
- Consider saving on ThyssenKrupp stocks. For 2020 alone, excellent opportunities were generated with increases of 59.47%, 71.39% and up to 87.32% in stock value.
If you want to analyze the profitability of buying ThyssenKrupp shares, the best you can do is to perform the calculation of possible past investments. For 2020, this company had an increase of 76.1% between March – April, 87.1% between May – June and 71.4% between October – December.
An investor who will take advantage of the increase in the value of the ThyssenKrupp share, would obtain a return of 564.58%, with an increase of 464.58% of the initial investment. That is, if he buys €1,000 – €10,000 in shares, taking advantage of the three opportunities, he would obtain €5,645.81 – €56,458.08 (EUR) by December 2020.